FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite deodorant? Spray On's count.

misterXY
what's your favorite deodorant? I'd have to say ADIDAS & AXE (tag & old spice let me down lately)
Donutey
I tend toward brut, mostly because its understated and works all day.

On an off note, I really hate spray on deodorants, for a very specific reason. My roommate usually wakes up before me and sprays that stuff on generously, I then wake up about choking to death.
bulek
My favorites are Gilette and Old Spice. Adidas is pretty good too, but their spray deodorant looses it's effect in a few hours and I'm nearly not satisfied with it.
BPrice
my favorite for everyday wear is lynx dry Africa.
soulery
I like Axe, speed-stick and most anti-persperant(s) deodorants.
gtherockgod
bulek wrote:
My favorites are Gilette and Old Spice. Adidas is pretty good too, but their spray deodorant looses it's effect in a few hours and I'm nearly not satisfied with it.

I agree with Gilette. Thats what i usually use. Right guard sometimes. Axe is a little overrated to me, i use a separatte cologne.
SpellcasterDX
Old Spice does it for me. Not too strong, not too weak, and it lasts a good while.

By the way, it's stick. I don't like spray. Razz
misterXY
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Old Spice does it for me. Not too strong, not too weak, and it lasts a good while.

its good for the casual day but when i work out or go play American Football, its not good enough so axe sprays help by a long shot, never tried axe stick cause it just seems overrated.
SpellcasterDX
misterXY wrote:
SpellcasterDX wrote:

its good for the casual day but when i work out or go play American Football, its not good enough so axe sprays help by a long shot, never tried axe stick cause it just seems overrated.

Well yea I just use it when I go to school or something.

I don't think I've tried Axe Spray. But I do have Axe stick right now. In fact it's the one I'm currently wearing at the moment. Smile
Traveller
Due to allergies to the fragrances, I can't use most of the deodorants/antiperspirants on the market. Most of the brands that are available in Honduras, however, do NOT have unscented options, or the unscented products are imports from the States and, therefore, are much more expensive.

Fortunately, I have discovered a Honduran-made antiperspirant that, although not unscented, does not bother me, and does a good job as a deodorant. Ironically enough, the brand name is "Odorit." LOL!

I have NEVER found an antiperspirant that would actually keep me dry here, though, so I still get soaking wet, but at least the deodorant aspect works.
redchic
i've always loved dove but recently tried secret and tossed between the two
gh0stface
I've always used Old Spice's Red Zone Pure Sport. Always got good compliments from girls especially when I haven't been wearing cologne. Of course they can only smell it when they are really close to you Wink

Recently, I've tried some Axe deodorant. It's not too bad either.
misterXY
redchic wrote:
i've always loved dove but recently tried secret and tossed between the two

cant say i use it but sounds good lol all my ex's had it n they smell good. dont ask.
carlospro7
hmm i would say axe. I used to like tag, but i haven't purchased one in a long time.
missdixy
Dove - the green tea & cucumber scent. It smells very good, it lasts long and I never get pit stains!
Zombie
this is a really odd thread but whatever, i guess anything goes... my favorite deo is the speed stick gel... the official deodorant of the NBA
meet in rio
I hate spray-ons because they sting and choke me, and roll-ons take too long to dry, so I always use a stick.

I usually go for whatever's cheapest... the Dove 'invisible' one is quite good. I'm not too fussed about the smell of the stuff, but it has to keep me dry. Actually, I suppose Sure works alright.

I'm a girl, by the way.
rockyec78
For me its Gillette(light) or Axe(strong) or Park Avenue, i usually change the type lot, dont stick to one type or brand.
hofodomo01
Well, since I've been around mostly proctor and gamble products, I'd have to say my favourite is old spice brands. not the gel kind, mind you, but the solid bar types. the gels feel...weird, imo...
Drawingguy
I actually like mitchum, more so than I like old spice. For me, I find that over a period of time, you can get sick of the old spice smell.

I've always been divided over the solid-gel issue, though. On one hand, the gels make you feel 'cleaner,' as if the liquidy feeling covers you more so than the solid, but on the other hand, in winter, putting on a gel-based deodorant is never fun.
misterXY
meet in rio wrote:

I'm a girl, by the way.

G-G-G-G-GGIRRLL Anxious lol
_AVG_
I like Axe. It's always been my favorite. I don't go anywhere without spraying myself.
molif
i love nivea for men deodorant spray.. and also roll on.. i know its feels funny with sticky feeling under the pits, but hey, it will save u from all type of embrassment..
eday2010
Any of the Gel ones; I don't care who it is made by. But it has to be gel. I like the wet feeling; it lets me know I put enough on.
friuser
actually I perfer the unscented. Most of the scented is too strong. However deodorant has ruined more than a few clothes cause they seem to seep into the armpits and leave some sort of residue that doesn't wash out
smspno
My favourite deodorant is Adidas Control Action 3 (anti-perspirant). It doesn't smudge clothes and smells good.
xtxtx91x
um id have to say i like axe, tag, and bod.
i dont really like female deodorant... but if i had to choose it would be ban.
Indyan
My fav is Gillette Wild Rain.
FriBogdan
I prefer STR8 ... i think it is a know bodyspray, but i, curiously, didn't find a web page of the product. Hm... right now i have an Adidas bodyspray as a gift from someone. After i will finish it i will go back to STR8 Smile
ashish2005
I use AXE most of the time. So it should be my favourite deodrant aye?
misterXY
smspno wrote:
My favourite deodorant is Adidas Control Action 3 (anti-perspirant). It doesn't smudge clothes and smells good.

Would have to agree, it's doing its magic w/ the ladies Razz
ankitdatashn
My favorite is a deodorant of Jovon, I guess the original company name is jovan. But the duplicate one was what I liked most, can you believe that !! Wink

Also what other deodorants I like are of zatak coz of its romancing smell, then I like one named axe, It get on my nervers man it too good, really a masculine effect!!

Well I am not remembering any more names but there was one which I hate badly, Its company name it "cross", It smells like it is an insecticide!! Very Happy
misterXY
ankitdatashn wrote:
My favorite is a deodorant of Jovon, I guess the original company name is jovan. But the duplicate one was what I liked most, can you believe that !! Wink

Also what other deodorants I like are of zatak coz of its romancing smell, then I like one named axe, It get on my nervers man it too good, really a masculine effect!!

Well I am not remembering any more names but there was one which I hate badly, Its company name it "cross", It smells like it is an insecticide!! Very Happy

lol there was one i tried from AXe or TAG, can't remember. smelled like insecticide also
Seiji
I use Axe or either Degree. I usually have to switch brands every while because I believe my body gets to use to one and the effects stop working.
jerredk
I always use axe. Mostly i use axe --> clicks or axe vice.