FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who do you think?

Will Obama be the next leader of America
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Chucky
who do you yhink will win. I support obama. He is the first black american and i think he deserves a chance. Cool
LukeakaDanish
Chucky wrote:
who do you yhink will win. I support obama. He is the first black american and i think he deserves a chance. Cool

I hope he does, but I doubt it - republicans seem more certain with their votes, so McCain will win it the way I see it.
liljp617
I think he can get the nomination (maybe...depends on how Hilary does in the next few primaries). I think the race between him and McCain will be very close if that's what happens, but I honestly think McCain will win it overall.
smspno
I am politically very optimistic, so I think that Barack Obama stands a chance to win. Anyway, I would like to see him as the president, as I mentioned in another thread.
coolclay
Why are people so, oh I am going to vote for Obama because he is part black, and oh lets vote for Clinton because she is a women. I am all for getting minorities into politics, and things, but I try to look past someones outward appearance and vote on inward appearance, and their beliefs. People that vote for someone because of who or what they are are idiots IMHO.
liljp617
coolclay wrote:
Why are people so, oh I am going to vote for Obama because he is part black, and oh lets vote for Clinton because she is a women. I am all for getting minorities into politics, and things, but I try to look past someones outward appearance and vote on inward appearance, and their beliefs. People that vote for someone because of who or what they are are idiots IMHO.

From what I've seen, that's actually been brought up way less than I expected it to be.