FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which tourist attraction would you put in your theme park ?

Pendulum
It's all in the title.

Personally :

-The Big Stuff : each visitor gets an automatic rifle and some magasines. Then the odd visitors make the red team, and the even the blue. Then the big fight until the next survivor, who won free medical care (+ a little extra for amputation, if any).
The big point here is, thanks to the way the players are dispatched, one has good chances to get one of his family member in the opponent team.

-The really dark ride : tied to the rails of the ride, the visitor waits for the train's arrival. Then he has to solutions : the train takes the way the visitor isn't, and he wins, or the train take the visitor's way, and gore effects expected.

-The Psych-O-Tron : released in a mansion, the visitor has to find the exit before some psychotic killer unleashed around catch him. During his runaway, he can enjoy some famous monuments of the park, like hall of mirrors (with landmined floor) and hall of the fallen.

-And then the happy survivisitor can rest at the park's Inn, an hospital for psycho killers, and sleep between the cages of those guys.

And you, what would your park look like ?
dcfive65ive
theme park? like a sim game?
gtherockgod
I'd be happy with just a ferris wheel, maybe a merry go round and some cotton candy....but hey, whatever floats your boat Razz haha
andy26
hmmmm, i would go with a human sling shot Twisted Evil i would love to go on one
deanhills
I like involvement through competitions such as shooting with pop guns or at targets, maybe quizz games. Also like gambling tables, but the easy ones. Like fast moving sports simulation, i.e. possibly the fastest car ride. Also simulated aerospace games or rides.
Nameless
If the theme of the park actually was related to me, there'd probably be a rollercoaster shaped like glasses. Or a bouncy castle shaped like a keyboard. And the biggest ride, regardless of what it actually was would be called 'The Ego'. Razz
rufa
Gladiator: Every visitor gets to choose from medieval weapons of his choice. Then out to the arena and fight for your lives! Ofc lions would be added overtime to make it more interesting. Kinda like "the big stuff" but with older weapons Wink.

Can't think of any more at the moment Very Happy .
computertalk
I would have lots of arcade games and some sideshow games like Coconut Shy etc. Also, I would like a rollercoaster which is very scary called Chasm Swinger Wink
ashish2005
In my theme park I would love to have a wrestling match. I am a crazy fan of wrestling and I am not sure whether wrestling matches would be organized in theme parks but I would love it.
James_Hicks
A petting zoo I guess. My eldest son loves petting and feeding the farm animals and water fowl whenever we go to a theme park that has one. Sometimes they have emus or other unique animals of domestication. Oh, and camel rides. The happiness on his face was priceless.
tony
I must choose the Taj Mahal! It is such a fantastic tourist attraction. So much time I spent there last year; it is an amazing place! I do believe it would also attract so many people.
PennyLane
I think it's such a pity that a lot of theme parcs haven't got a big ferris wheel anymore. And when they have a lovely merry go round you aren't allowed on it cause you're too old Sad
So I would put a ferris wheel and a huge merry go round in my theme parc...
PatTheGreat42
I would put the giant miniature replica of famous cities. But mostly because I like pretending I'm Godzilla or King Kong and going "rawwrrrr!" as I smash through the Eiffel tower or the Sears tower or the Empire State... tower.

Rawwrrrr!
ainieas
The whole mirror thing. I love the distorted images! Maybe a huge ferris wheel. One of those old fashioned merry-go-rounds and a super fast roller coaster, for the wiseasses who want to show off and end up hurling!
j_f_k
My personal favourite would be a clone of the 'space mountain' at disneyworld/ euro disney.

for those who don't know its a roller coaster but its completely enclosed and dark - so you can't see and therefore don't know when the big dips are coming, it teases you once or twice with small dips.

The other is the 3d cinema - you wear the 3d glasses but they also have special effects to simulate mice running at your feet and water being sprayed on you.
TVme
I would have a section called South Park Park, Tweakworld would be just for the kids and the atmosphere would be all nice and innocent, all the extreme rides would be in Cartman's section. Of course you wouldn't want to fill-up with the great food in Chef's world until after the They Killed Kenny ride in Satan's world or you might lose your lunch.
justtj
If i could, i would post anything and everything that would invite girls..
and then rest of boys would follow Very Happy
aswapathy
My favorite them park attraction would be a cage with a big animal that reaches out and grabs tourists, pulls them into the cage, and eats them alive. Other tourists would come over to watch the tourists being eaten. Of course they would get a little too close, so then they'd be grabbed and pulled in and eaten as well. Of course I would be watching all this, at a distance.
nilsmo
Pendulum wrote:
Personally :

-The Big Stuff : each visitor gets an automatic rifle and some magasines. Then the odd visitors make the red team, and the even the blue. Then the big fight until the next survivor, who won free medical care (+ a little extra for amputation, if any).
The big point here is, thanks to the way the players are dispatched, one has good chances to get one of his family member in the opponent team.

-The really dark ride : tied to the rails of the ride, the visitor waits for the train's arrival. Then he has to solutions : the train takes the way the visitor isn't, and he wins, or the train take the visitor's way, and gore effects expected.

-The Psych-O-Tron : released in a mansion, the visitor has to find the exit before some psychotic killer unleashed around catch him. During his runaway, he can enjoy some famous monuments of the park, like hall of mirrors (with landmined floor) and hall of the fallen.

-And then the happy survivisitor can rest at the park's Inn, an hospital for psycho killers, and sleep between the cages of those guys.

Wow, you have some serious issues regarding how you view violence. Smile My favorite "ride" was in some Swedish theme park where you passed rooms and each one had weird stuff in it: mirrors, moving floors, shaking floors, etc. I would make a similar one, but it would require a lot of creativity... What could it have that would be cool? Mirrors have been mentioned.... what else?