FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is the oddest valentine present you know of

what would you get?
hugs and kisses
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
a big SLAP
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

BPrice
happy Valentine's day to all.

I was listening to the radio earlyer and heard them talking about weird Valentine's gifts you could get and I could not believe what I heard them saying.
there is a farm which is offering a service to name a cow after your girlfriend/wife their cow gets a name tag on its ear with your partners name on it and your partner gets a certificate and a picture of their cow.

can you imagine seeing your girlfriend on valentines day and saying:

darling I love you so much I named a cow after you!

I just wonder if you would get hugs and kisses or a big slap across the face?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
redchic
for sure a big slap
gtherockgod
I can think of a few things a girl would prefer for valentines over a cow.
rightclickscott
I once gave Ramen to one of my exes. She was pissed, so I had to make it up with Mr. Goodbars and a Cake CD.
andy26
a goat would be weird in todays society but im sure this thing still happens in countrys that are worse off than ours.
redchic
^^ i get what you're saying but i suppose it's a matter of context as well. you cannot tell me in america a man could do that and get a favourable response
djcaution
thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of lol! Is there really that many retards in this world now that someone can actually come up with an idea like this and it actually make them money?? Question
missdixy
God, yeah, stupid about the cows.

My cousin bought her boyfriend two huge cartons of cigarettes (each one had twenty packs?) It's like, "HI HONEY. I LOVE YOU. NOW HERE, KILL YOURSELF SLOWLY. MUAH."

But, I guess she did it because he's going to smoke ANYWAY. So now he sort of saves money? Still, I think it's a shitty way to show someone you care, especially when you don't agree with their smoking habit at all. Confused
Agent ME
Name a cow after the person? That seems like a short distance from calling them a cow. Razz Maybe that's the joke or their local culture is a bit different there.
tidruG
Hmm... most of the responses seem to be quite narrow minded. Naming a cow after a person is not much different than naming your pet budgerigars after someone you love. Now I, personally, am not a big fan of having a birdy named after me, but some people like the idea. While most of us are sitting in our urban landscape, without any clue of how important and useful an animal a cow can be, farmers and country folk know how important an animal it is. For the right kind of person, it could be the right kind of gift.
Yantaal
i voted before i read your post.

my girl would probably crack up laughing and kiss me. she would definatley find it funny.
Agent ME
A weird valentine gift would be a potato - http://www.bash.org/?151227.