FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Uploading/Creating Files

Game_Maker_User
I'm trying to upload a file (index.html) but it never does. It says " Maximum File Size allowed for upload: -5 Bytes" . I try to create a file in my sites public directory but nothing ever happens. Is something wrong or am I stupid?
SpellcasterDX
Umm are you creating it with the right file extension?

Index files can have .htm, .html, and .php extensions.
Game_Maker_User
Yes when I upload it says starting upload but the bar never moves. When I hit create, index.html in .../public_html/ nothing happens

EDIT: Tried again but now it says are you sure you want to delete?
matheuzum
I have the same problem

Quote:
I'm trying to upload a file (index.html) but it never does. It says " Maximum File Size allowed for upload: -5 Bytes" . I try to create a file in my sites public directory but nothing ever happens. Is something wrong or am I stupid?

I can´t use de Filezilla FTP, dont´t conect...
The bar "Disk Space Usage" is empty: 0.00/∞ MB
I think th bar "Disk Space Usage" should 0.00/250MB???

Pleaseeee help
intruder_indeed
Yes the same prolem here. It says -5 bytes and there is no way of uploading to it. All the folders that make up the website space are not there, and thats why nothing is working. I wish someone would look into it soon. I have been built my website and have no where to upload it to. It's looking like im gonna have to buy some web space because this is not working at all.
Game_Maker_User
Well. It seems there is no response, Cya Frihost.