FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some art for you to enjoy

gergauss
I have done this using my Wacom Intuos 3 and ArtRage 2.5 (really great program for drawing, it's almost like using a sheet of paper and some pencils, with the advantafe of having the "Undo" instead of a rubber)

It's just a small bit of it, I'm still working on it and hopefully will have a final version anytime soon
Tell me what you think about it!
kerryworkman
gergauss wrote:
I have done this using my Wacom Intuos 3 and ArtRage 2.5 (really great program for drawing, it's almost like using a sheet of paper and some pencils, with the advantafe of having the "Undo" instead of a rubber)

It's just a small bit of it, I'm still working on it and hopefully will have a final version anytime soon
Tell me what you think about it!

I think, it is pretty good for using the wacom to create it. I have the hardest time using that thing to actually draw, I use it mostly for photo manipulation and editing myself. I will have to check out ArtRage when I have a chance, mabye the program I am using is making what it so hard for me to draw.
legion
I like the drawing. It resembles to a real one. Smile

Have fun experimenting with ArtRage and post some results here. Cool
Boffel
Cool, that looks like a real paper draw, I most test that program sometime hehe...

Your a good drawer too Very Happy
Ghost900
Nice drawing. A bigger image will make it better to see but it looks like it will be a good drawing and it looks pretty nice now.

I have never used Wacom or ArtRage.
nivinjoy
Nice drawing..I liked it very much...Keep it up... Cool Cool
dac_nip
this reminds me of my childhood days. wolverine was one of my favorite subjects whenever I try to sketch on my drawing pad. hehe. nice one there! Very Happy