FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

97.8% CPU usage and 98.9% memory usage!!!!!!

Daniel15
I think the server is overloaded. I noticed this site going really really slowly, so I went to the cPanel status page. After waiting about 5 minutes for it to load, it showed 97.8% CPU usage and 98.9% memory usage!!

As well as this, bind and cppop was down. It's settled down a bit now. The CPU usage is still almost 70% though.
ScriptHunter
Thats crazy high, just about the same my mom has when she try to play SC2 on her Pentium 3 computer.
RosenCruz
ScriptHunter wrote:
Thats crazy high, just about the same my mom has when she try to play SC2 on her Pentium 3 computer.

Why answer this post from 2005 ? Mad
Da Rossa
Quote:
Why answer this post from 2005 ? Mad

This is happening a lot in the past two years. People are bumping topics 4, 5 years old. Maybe the last post's date should be more visible, because I have almost fallen myself in the trap of thinking the discussion is current. Or a mod in this phpbb fórum to alert the user he is replying a topic from and old age.
zacky
This certainly happening because of some reasons and mostly happening on new members.
Most of the new members kinda thinking to earn points as much as possible.
Well I guess because they landed here for free web hosting.
There are also no restriction to response on old posts like way back 5 years or more, so they just do it.
Sergiz
There should be a warning when you want to reply to an ancient topic. Some forums are pretty inactive, so it's easy to accidentally bump old topic.