FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Partner with Frihost.

Summer
My site: http://www.verystory.com is giving out free .com domain. So I am thinking can i be a partner with frihost or something like that?
Means that you get a free hosting here, and a free .com domain there at my site.

Will this work? Mod or admin please reply me. Because Bondings doesn't reply me. =(
It is okay if i am being rejected.
Thanks frihost.
rvec
I don't think you can partner with frihost but you can use any domain name, where you can select the name server, on frihost.

Bondings isn't a fast one with replying, it always takes a couple of days because he doesn't have a lot of time these days .
Summer
Quote:
but you can use any domain name, where you can select the name server, on frihost.

I don't get you =x
Scorpio
rvec is saying that people dont necessarily need a domain name as they get a free subdomain name here at frihost
LukeakaDanish
Scorpio wrote:
rvec is saying that people dont necessarily need a domain name as they get a free subdomain name here at frihost

That doesn't really make sense (sorry Wink) - if free domain really ARE up for grab at veryStory.com I think MANY frihost users would be VERY interested in this page - even though some of us of course don't mind using .frih.net.

Seen as no domains have been given out on the page, and it still is "under construction" it is a little early to apply for partnership in my opinion - but if the page appears to be "serious" it is my opinion that frihost would benefit greatly from giving users a way to get a free .com domain together with their free hosting.
rvec
I didn't really mean that. I meant 2 things:
1. Frihost will most likely not partner with you, although Bondings has the last word here.
2. Even if Frihost doesn't partner you can still use the domain names on frihost if the users are able to select a nameserver.

You can still put it in your sig, advertise your website in the advertise your website forum and give free domain names with a tutorial for frihost on your website. If frihost would partner with you the only extra thing could be a link on the account page.
Summer
The portal is done. The forums is up running too. The only part under construction is the MINI part which is the scripts/applications written by me, and it doesn't affect the domain giving program.

So, how would you think?
newso
i still dont get whats going on in this post. to me it doesnt make any sence what you are on about. can you expand a little bit. im sorry if im coming across a little rude.
zellfaze
He is saying he would like to partner up with Frih, so that when you get a hosting account you get a choice.
You can either get a frih.net subdomain or a higher level domain (yourwebsite.com), or you can point your domains name servers to Frih (so you get mydomain.com).

Thats all he, just wants to give us a choice. That make anymore sense to you?
rvec
I am not sure if that's what summer means. If he gives away domains for free with frihost hosting he wouldn't make any money...

I think he needs users to also post on his forums.
zellfaze
I just looked at his forums, that would make sense. He has his forums set up in a very similar way to that of frihost.
Summer
rvec wrote:
I am not sure if that's what summer means. If he gives away domains for free with frihost hosting he wouldn't make any money...

I think he needs users to also post on his forums.

Yeps. and Thanks zellfaze on registering. Actually, beside posting, members may get their domain through winning event, or paying the marketplace currency to buy one(something like auctioning).
mOrpheuS
Although Bondings has the final word on this, you can safely assume that FRIHost will not officially have its brand name attached to a service which is not under its control.

You are, however, free to offer such service to FRIHost members by advertising on FRIHost forums.
misterXY
you're registration seems to be messed, I've tried several times but the validation code was constantly wrong? Confused
mOrpheuS
misterXY wrote:
you're registration seems to be messed, I've tried several times but the validation code was constantly wrong? Confused

Wrong site !

-locked-
Bondings
Just like mOrpheuS mentioned above, I'm not interested in Frihost getting a partner site at the moment. You are free to advertise your service/website in your signature, though.