FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Social Bookmarking exchange website.

richard270384
Hi,

I know that this isn't SEO or Search Engine related exactly, but the description of this forum mentioned "getting traffic" and I think that this falls under that (Mods if you disagree please move this to the appropriate thread).

Social bookmarking is a very valuable tool and should form a part of almost any campaign to drive traffic to a website. I have always found that social bookmarking drives fairly targeted, quality traffic.

I recently discovered a website called piqq.us which allows you to digg, stumble or propel other websites in exchange for points which you can use to get other people to stumble/digg/propel your site.

The site is available by invitation only (i.e. you need an invitation link to register) - I guess it's a kind of viral marketing technique.

If you are interested in joining, please pm me for an invitation link.

I think it's only fair that I let you know that, as a reward for inviting you, I will recieve 2 points for every 10 that you yourself earn on the site.

Cheers,
Richard

MODS - If you have a problem with this thread please let me know - don't go all crazy and ban me. I have been up front with the fact that I will recieve a reward for inviting users, and in the interests of helping to keep frihost spam free I haven't posted the invitation link here. I am only posting this so that those who think it might be helpful to them can join and try it out - it took me forever to find a working invitation link.
imagefree
please give me or pm me the invitation link.
richard270384
Done!