FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RS MMC?

m_furquan36
Hi, lemme go into detail abt my problem

I got a 64 Mb RS MMC Dual Volt Card with my Nokia 6630, No i dunno the file system that is being used on the Symbian Phone, and I think it is Fat16, well, my memory card got corrupt when I tried to take it out when the data of the momory card was being used on the phone, not first of all, i dont xpect ne BAD Sectors to beon the phone, secondly i formatted it using a memory card reader, and used a utility that fixes corrupt MMC By formatting them back to fat 16, now my phone duzn even READ the RS MMC, is there ne way i can get it fixed? Without GOING to an expert for hel, thanks! Wink
orno
If your MMC card is from the company MobyMemory (or something along those lines), this website might be of help: [url]
http://www.mobymemory.com/Content/NOKIA.6680.256.DV.RS.MMC.CARD.PROBLEMS.2424.html[/url]

Make sure you read through till the end

Good Luck!
arnaw_kumar
Go to command prompt and format in FAT32. It'll work fine on your cell. Don't format using windows console GUI.
arnaw_kumar
Try formatting using disk manager. Right click on my computer. go to manage. go to disk management. Right click on your MMC drive. Format using FAT32. It'll workfine. If it doesn't, then the card is corrupted.