FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help!! Need to mod LimeSurvey! Will pay Frih$

Crazy_Canuck
Hi, all ... our site developer needs help to modify LimeSurvey.

I am no techie, so bear with me -- she wants to modify the log-in function to take people directly into a survey she's set up (skip the log-in), then display interactively the results table, but only the results table -- nothing else.

If you can help us, please post here! We need to get this survey up within the next few days.

Much obliged. Smile
Crazy_Canuck
And on top of everything else, my Internet connection is flashing in and out tonight.

If a poster by the name of debdee_MI signs in to this thread, she's our developer.

Please help her, and note that I will be happy to generously compensate anyone who can help . Wink
debdee_MI
What is needed is to take the statistic.php and remove login, all of the toolbars, and any of the interactions. We want to be able to set the survey id to the one we want, and display just the statistics of the survey answers. All of the variables needed would be preset. I would imagine it is something fairly easy for someone who writes in php.
rvec
Remove the login and everything, just put the code between /* and */ that should remove it Razz

It's not really easy to understand what other help you need. Is the survey already coded in another php file ? Then you could just include the file I guess, and outputting the vars can be done with something like this:
Code:
echo "var 1 : {$var1}<br>";
echo "var 2 : {$var2}<br>";

You could also put it in on line but this looks nicer Razz
Crazy_Canuck
Thank you, rvec!! I have emailed deb and asked her to check in here to give you more details.
Crazy_Canuck
Thanks, rvec for your response. Deb has managed to locate someone who has already modified the Limesurvey code the way she wants, and we are well on our way.

** feel free to lock this thread now **
rvec
-locked-