FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Torturing animals

Do you want these people to continue doing this?
Yes, let them continue like this! F*ck animals
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No, Animals should be treated normally...
94%
 94%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 19

0bobby0
http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/

http://www.peta.org/swf/fur_farm.swf

OMG look at this animals getting tortured!! Poor them! The people doing this don't have any heart! they aren't thinking!!

If you didn't like this...Let's make a petition

Signatures of persons who would like to stop animal torturing...:
-Nick

Signatures of persons who are against PETA...:
-Nick
polly-gone
Oh my god! That is so awful. People shouldn't be doing that to animals! They should have a humane way of killing them to get the fur (I am serious.) I would sign a petition, but I am against PETA. Animals should be treated fairly, but I like steak and leather. Maybe PETA should go try to stop the lions from eating the Gazelle or the wolves eating the sheep, because remember, animals are animals too.

-Nick Confused Confused Confused

(Hmm... this post seems like a mixed message. Let me clarify. I am not against eating animals, just treating em like crap.)
zahir
polly-gone wrote:
Oh my god! That is so awful. People shouldn't be doing that to animals! They should have a humane way of killing them to get the fur (I am serious.) I would sign a petition, but I am against PETA. Animals should be treated fairly, but I like steak and leather. Maybe PETA should go try to stop the lions from eating the Gazelle or the wolves eating the sheep, because remember, animals are animals too.

(Hmm... this post seems like a mixed message. Let me clarify. I am not against eating animals, just treating em like crap.)

omg its unbelievable.i wish the people torturing those animals would be in the place of the animal one day.its not fair .i still can't believe wat i've seen.i'll make everyboD aware of this.http://www.peta.org/swf/fur_farm.swf
Yantaal
0bobby0 wrote:

OMG look at this animals getting tortured!! Poor them! The people doing this don't have any heart! they aren't thinking!!

Signatures:
-Nick

i wonder, do you eat animals? or are you veggie/vegan?

and also

Quote:
Animals should be treated fairly, but I like steak and leather. Maybe PETA should go try to stop the lions from eating the Gazelle or the wolves eating the sheep, because remember, animals are animals too.

so animals should be treate fairly up to the point where they are slaughterd for your own greed?

and why would they stop lions eating gazelle? firstly lions are carnivorous, secondly the idea of peta is that they try to stop those with the intelligence to do so, stop eating and killing animals.

i personally disagree with PETA as i believe they suggest extremeist ways of it, which i think is hypocricy.

but ...yeah
endless
so cruel Sad

i stopped watching when they started peeling the skin of the fox, since they are my favorite animals Sad

they should put these people in the situation, crush there bones while they are still alive, cut their jaws ow kick them in the nuts, an then peel his skin of

and i wouldn't mind watching someone who does that getting killed that way Sad

and no im not kidding
divinitywolf
I love animals.
They are living creatures. Sure i dont mind if they are killed for food, as long as they are treated well up to the point where they are killed as animals kill other animals to survive. its the way of the world.
But to hurt them? Thats just sick.
I dont want to watch the video because it'll probably make me depressed for a week but i can imagine what they're doing and its horrible.
applejunk
Yantaal wrote:
0bobby0 wrote:

Signatures:
-Nick

and also

Quote:
Animals should be treated fairly, but I like steak and leather. Maybe PETA should go try to stop the lions from eating the Gazelle or the wolves eating the sheep, because remember, animals are animals too.

so animals should be treate fairly up to the point where they are slaughterd for your own greed?

and why would they stop lions eating gazelle? firstly lions are carnivorous, secondly the idea of peta is that they try to stop those with the intelligence to do so, stop eating and killing animals.

i personally disagree with PETA as i believe they suggest extremeist ways of it, which i think is hypocricy.

but ...yeah

i agree...PETA usually finds the most extreme cases in animal torture in order to bring out our emotions..which i would say is working fairly well judging from the comments already. one case does not represent the entire population or community. PETA wants to get rid of all fur skinning, which I sort of disagree with. I'm sure there are more humane ways of skinning an animal than what was shown in the video. And honestly, I'm kind of glad that we use their skins, otherwise it would be such a waste of animals. If we're going to eat them we might as well make use of everything available on the animal.
missdixy
I agree with most people here. I am against treating animals so cruelly, and even though I am a vegetarian myself, I am not against eating animals, as long as they are raised and killed in humane ways.
fx-trading-education
polly-gone wrote:

I follow you on that one. Torture is pure cruelty, but eating is OK.
To live means to kill other living bodies in any case. Even veggies. Plants are also living. And I am not talking about all microscopic animals you are killing when you walk, sit, breath, live...
0bobby0
applejunk wrote:
Yantaal wrote:
0bobby0 wrote:

Signatures:
-Nick

and also

Quote:

but ...yeah

i agree...PETA usually finds the most extreme cases in animal torture in order to bring out our emotions..which i would say is working fairly well judging from the comments already. one case does not represent the entire population or community. PETA wants to get rid of all fur skinning, which I sort of disagree with. I'm sure there are more humane ways of skinning an animal than what was shown in the video. And honestly, I'm kind of glad that we use their skins, otherwise it would be such a waste of animals. If we're going to eat them we might as well make use of everything available on the animal.

To eat them is ONE thing (i agree with it...We do have to eat somthing to survive) but to torture them and then EAT them, this is an horrible thing and another one completly differentto just kill them normally and eat them...

Imagin you...Before you die(Shot by a gun or by a cancer) we torture you, torture you then shot you the ball in the head... As if it wasn't enough shoting you the ball in the head. We had to torture you Mad
polly-gone
Why is my name under signatures? I didn't sign anything? Please remove that. I am against the torture of animals, but I am also against PETA.

-Nick Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yantaal
tbh i think to claim that you love animals and then be quite happy to kill and eat them is an outrageous contradiction.

i am so against animal cruelty, yet i am well up for them being killed just so i can eat meat...

dont need meat to survive... just pointless killing..
endless
Yantaal wrote:
tbh i think to claim that you love animals and then be quite happy to kill and eat them is an outrageous contradiction.

i am so against animal cruelty, yet i am well up for them being killed just so i can eat meat...

dont need meat to survive... just pointless killing..

im also against animal cruelty, killing them is ok, as long as they have an instant death, so they don't feel the pain, or let them sleep in
eday2010
I defiantely won't be watching anything on those links.

I find meat yummy and delicious, but am against animals beign treated cruelly. As long as the animal is killed humanely, I don't see a problem. I don't eat at KFC because they are mean to the chickens.

As for PETA, I am mostly against them. Some things they do are good. For instance, they are not trying to shut down restaurants and fast food places. They realize people eat meat, like meat, and will continue to eat meat. So instead of being extremist nuts with that topic, they are trying to create standards for how animals are raised and killed. They praised McDonald's for their method for painlessly killing the chicken that they use in their food (gassing them to sleep), and exposed KFC for not doing anything about how the chickens were treated on the farms that they bought their chicken from.

On the other hand, their idiotic protests against fur where they cover themselves in blood and lie o nthe sidewalks, and handing children comic book-like propaganda with graphic images in them, as well as their idea that animals are equal to us are among the many many things I hate about them.

Other animals are clearly not equal to us. We are far more intelligent overall. But because of that, we have a responsibility to look after the other animals and to treat them fairly and humanely and not cause any unecessary suffering that we wouldn't want a person to go through. While they are not equal, animals have a right to a life free of torture and undue pain.

as for:

Yantaal wrote:

that is your opinion, but it doesn't make it right. You can love animals and also love eating them. Loving animals means that you don't want to see them tortured or see them suffer unnecessarily. As long as the animal is killed humanely and with as little suffering as possible, then there is nothing wrong with eating them. That is why we raise them and breed them. If we didn't eat cows, there would be a lot less of them. We'd be denying a lot of cows the chance to even live. That's not nice.
endless
eday2010 wrote:

I find meat yummy and delicious, but am against animals beign treated cruelly. As long as the animal is killed humanely, I don't see a problem. I don't eat at KFC because they are mean to the chickens.

As for PETA, I am mostly against them. Some things they do are good. For instance, they are not trying to shut down restaurants and fast food places. They realize people eat meat, like meat, and will continue to eat meat. So instead of being extremist nuts with that topic, they are trying to create standards for how animals are raised and killed. They praised McDonald's for their method for painlessly killing the chicken that they use in their food (gassing them to sleep), and exposed KFC for not doing anything about how the chickens were treated on the farms that they bought their chicken from.

On the other hand, their idiotic protests against fur where they cover themselves in blood and lie o nthe sidewalks, and handing children comic book-like propaganda with graphic images in them, as well as their idea that animals are equal to us are among the many many things I hate about them.

Other animals are clearly not equal to us. We are far more intelligent overall. But because of that, we have a responsibility to look after the other animals and to treat them fairly and humanely and not cause any unecessary suffering that we wouldn't want a person to go through. While they are not equal, animals have a right to a life free of torture and undue pain.

as for:

Yantaal wrote:

that is your opinion, but it doesn't make it right. You can love animals and also love eating them. Loving animals means that you don't want to see them tortured or see them suffer unnecessarily. As long as the animal is killed humanely and with as little suffering as possible, then there is nothing wrong with eating them. That is why we raise them and breed them. If we didn't eat cows, there would be a lot less of them. We'd be denying a lot of cows the chance to even live. That's not nice.

you said the same thing i did, but explained it a lot better Smile

and i don't eat a kfc too, they are meanies!
we're gonna sign a petition against kfc! they must threat their chickens nice! and the farmers too!

p.s. yes i like acting like a child ^^
polly-gone
You know what? I agree. We should stop eating animals! We need to get everyone to be a vegetarian. Then, we need to go to Africa and get the lions to be vegetarians. And then, we go to the middle of the ocean and get sharks to be vegetarians. And then we go into a forest and tell the bears to stop eating meat. Then we head to lovely Antarctica and get the polar bears to stop eating those poor penguins. Then we come home after this hard days work and sit down with a nice hot plate of soy turds. Yummy!

-----

Seriously people, if you believe that all of God's creatures are created equal, and that we should not eat them, tell them to stop eating each other! Arguments that because they are inferior, they need protection from us is completely ridiculous. PETA does one thing right. They stop animals from being hurt by humans. But why can't we eat them if it's quick and painless for them. And I care about cruelty to animals and I want it to stop, but that is only because of a modern mindset that this word has gone through which leads everyone to think that animals are just wonderful balls of joy. Animals don't have feelings people. They don;t care if we don't love them, but we still do anyways!

-Nick Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Outraged at people who are so narrow minded.
0bobby0
polly-gone wrote:
Why is my name under signatures? I didn't sign anything? Please remove that. I am against the torture of animals, but I am also against PETA.

-Nick Shocked Shocked Shocked

I put your name because you are against this!! Are you?
polly-gone
I am against many things. 2 of them include:

*Cruelty to animals

*PETA

I would want my signature there, except those videos are made by PETA! They are ridiculous! Did you not read my last post? The one above yours?

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
standready
I did not even look at that video. Anyone torturing any other creature should be put through the same treatment.
intruder_indeed
These kinda peeps are clearly sick and should be stopped from such cruelty. I hope they get whats coming to them in the future, because these kinda people should not belong in any society. It makes me sick that these things are still being done all over the world.
Indyan
The question that needs to be asked is who was really behaving like the beast (animal) over there?
Heck the animal is more civilised than those stone hearted humans.
ankitdatashn
I have tears in my eye, I could only see half the video I could not dare the latter half, Jesus he was alive and writhing with pain, god if I had a huge far or planet I would have taken all the animals on that and myself too and would have left the humans. I am too ashamed to call myself a humans, It's better still if someone call me as a monkey(which our ancestors were) but humans I dare say are bastards.

We the most idiotic creatures(the world believes the opposite), have raped the planet out of its gloss, vividness, vibrance & harmony, Lets us take all the evil humans and non-veg eaters to a lonely corner of this earth and blew up a nuclear bomb there, the world will be a nicer place then.

What harm was the innocent raccoon giving to the fur takers. If this is a reality of fur then I hate it.

Oh God if you were alive............
ankitdatashn
Mods please pardon me for this double post but it was a necessity...

Hey people I also want to add a point that these animals are getting killed because of us only, because we only want to have fur products, leather products, etc. So stop using these products and rather give way and acknowledge the substitutes like leatherite, rexin(pardon me for the spellings).

Let's change the world collectively...
Yantaal
eday2010 wrote:

as for:

Yantaal wrote:

Ok, so do you drink milk? by drinking milk you are supporting the veal trade? and if you know anything abot veal y ou will know the calf is kept cramped and dark and in horrible conditions so that he doesnt build up muscle and ruin the lovley soft flesh. is this right? whould you eat veal?

so my point and my opinion stand i think. wouldyou eat a human, you know, if it was killed quickly and painlesly? i doupt it. and i dont not eat animals because they are defensless, i dont eat animas because i dont need to. and by killing something just because it tastes good just shows what a greedy society we live in. I miss meat every day, but i wont touch the stuff. i think there is no way to validate the death of an animal just because it tastes good when it is dead.
applejunk
Yantaal wrote:
eday2010 wrote:

as for:

Yantaal wrote:

Ok, so do you drink milk? by drinking milk you are supporting the veal trade? and if you know anything abot veal y ou will know the calf is kept cramped and dark and in horrible conditions so that he doesnt build up muscle and ruin the lovley soft flesh. is this right? whould you eat veal?

so my point and my opinion stand i think. wouldyou eat a human, you know, if it was killed quickly and painlesly? i doupt it. and i dont not eat animals because they are defensless, i dont eat animas because i dont need to. and by killing something just because it tastes good just shows what a greedy society we live in. I miss meat every day, but i wont touch the stuff. i think there is no way to validate the death of an animal just because it tastes good when it is dead.

First of all, this thread was about the treatment of animals in inhumane ways. I think the majority of the people here already agreed that what was shown in the video was inappropriate and are against animal torture. However, killing animals for food and torturing animals are two completely different things.

You talk about us torturing animals and that by eating them, we support torture.
Quote:
There is no way to validate the death of an animal just because it tastes good when it is dead.

Are you trying to say to all the carnivores that exist in this world that what they do is unjustifiable? Animals are needed in this world as a food source, that's why there are three different categories in this world called carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores. Try feeding a lion nothing but grass for even one week and see how far you get. Don't you think animals feel pain when they are being eaten by other animals also? Should we go around killing all the carnivores then? Doesn't that count as an act of senseless killing?

Second, by getting rid of all meat eaters everywhere, we will end up causing more damage to the environment than help. Without meat eaters, the balance of power is shifted to the plant eaters. As vegetation is stripped from the landscape, we will begin to see an increased erosion rate, more landslides, and loss of natural habitats everywhere.

I'm not trying to bash you. I respect your views as a vegetarian, but what you stated in your last post doesn't hold any merit at all. People are only looking at the extremist views and posting cases where torture is evident. I'm sure that not ALL milk trade supports the treatment of calves like that, and we do have a certain organization called the FDA here in America which oversees the treatment of animals. Maybe wherever you are from it's different, but in the future, I wish you would be more open to the other side of the argument.
friuser
there's really no humane way to kill an animal to feed yourself. There's really no humane way to eat meat when it's done through mass slaughter houses. I mean come on they come from "slaughter houses". I like how people are not bashing other people when they state people are "wallowing in your own narrow mindedness". Killing "things" which includes people for your survival is an accepted aspect of our society. It's just the way things are. Torture (animals) can just happen out of neglect. It's sad but but it's delussional if you expect everyone to follow the law.
applejunk
friuser wrote:
there's really no humane way to kill an animal to feed yourself. There's really no humane way to eat meat when it's done through mass slaughter houses. I mean come on they come from "slaughter houses". I like how people are not bashing other people when they state people are "wallowing in your own narrow mindedness". Killing "things" which includes people for your survival is an accepted aspect of our society. It's just the way things are. Torture (animals) can just happen out of neglect. It's sad but but it's delussional if you expect everyone to follow the law.

my mistake. thanks for pointing it out.
ashish2005
That is so cruel. Torturing animals should be stopped right now. Look at how much they are suffering.
Yantaal
applejunk wrote:
Yantaal wrote:
eday2010 wrote:

as for:

Yantaal wrote:

First of all, this thread was about the treatment of animals in inhumane ways. I think the majority of the people here already agreed that what was shown in the video was inappropriate and are against animal torture. However, killing animals for food and torturing animals are two completely different things.

You talk about us torturing animals and that by eating them, we support torture.
Quote:
There is no way to validate the death of an animal just because it tastes good when it is dead.

Are you trying to say to all the carnivores that exist in this world that what they do is unjustifiable? Animals are needed in this world as a food source, that's why there are three different categories in this world called carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores. Try feeding a lion nothing but grass for even one week and see how far you get. Don't you think animals feel pain when they are being eaten by other animals also? Should we go around killing all the carnivores then? Doesn't that count as an act of senseless killing?

Second, by getting rid of all meat eaters everywhere, we will end up causing more damage to the environment than help. Without meat eaters, the balance of power is shifted to the plant eaters. As vegetation is stripped from the landscape, we will begin to see an increased erosion rate, more landslides, and loss of natural habitats everywhere.

I'm not trying to bash you. I respect your views as a vegetarian, but what you stated in your last post doesn't hold any merit at all. People are only looking at the extremist views and posting cases where torture is evident. I'm sure that not ALL milk trade supports the treatment of calves like that, and we do have a certain organization called the FDA here in America which oversees the treatment of animals. Maybe wherever you are from it's different, but in the future, I wish you would be more open to the other side of the argument.

My point is not to stop all animals (humans included) eating meat. just my point is, as a human, as the highest species, we dont HAVE to eat meat. so by killing them it is greed and nothing more.

Lions the bloody example i have been given a million times over, lets stop lions killing gazzelle. they lack the intelligence and biological design to stop eating meat. we do not, we do not need to kill them so why do it?

secondly a vegetarian diet would be better for the environment, as it requires less water to raise a meal for a veggie than it does breeding up millions of animals. also the waste produced by animals bread for the slaughter in insanley huge creating vast amounts of polution. so by having less animals bread for you guts we will be cutting down on waste and pollution, we would be using less resources, we would stp cutting down forrest for breeding space. and we would be healthier for it...
endless
and cows and other animals also produce a lot of methane, wich breaks down the ozon layer (it satarts working 8 years after it has been produced, but still...)
bulek
There are international organizations which strive for anti-torturing, but I my opinion, they can't stop people in uncivilized world, such as middle east and Africa because they don't have authorities there. Torture is in their blood and education, so it can't be changed so easy.