FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone here, waiting for Indiana Jones 4...

vivek2156
Anybody here waiting for the release of the 4th movie in the Indiana Jones series....

The fourth movie 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' is scheduled for release in may 2008. I just can't wait till that.
The last movie of this series "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade' was released in 1989. That was a long gap indeed. Even without the aid of the modern digital graphics and compositing, the first 3 movies were awesome. Because, it is a Steven Spielberg's creation. Now with all the assistance of digital 3D techniques, how would be the movie.......

Harrison Ford plays the role of Indiana Jones for the 4th time with Cate Blanchett, Karren Allen, Ray Winstone(as Indy's sidekick) in the cast.

I heard that the trailer of this flick is to be released in a week or two.

I'm raring for the adventurous roller coaster ride once again with Indy, impatiently.

Anyone like me, waiting for the release... Mad
fsal54
Yep, I am waiting for this movie.Hope this one would be as well as the others like before.Not sure when I ll be able to watch that but I ll be waiting for that!
andersonshatch
I am definitely waiting for this film. It looks good from the trailer - and In my opinion Steven Spielberg films are always good.

Trailer is here: http://www.indianajones.com
Felixurban
Yep, I think everyone of a certain age (a kid, but not too young a kid) when the movies first came out or even in the years they first came out on home video is a fan and is waiting for this movie. When I was a kid (in the 80's) the biggest things were: Star Wars, Indianan Jones and Jason movies. Smile This is the last of thoes three not to do something new and hopefully it will work out better than the others (although "Revenge of the Sith" was fun and I'm sorry, for what it was, I like "Freddy Vs. Jason", it was just a excuse to have them fight and on that score it gave what it said, unless you were expecting a clear winner, which I wasn't). In short (too late) can't wait. Smile
roxys_art
Hell yeah I'm waiting for this movie to come out. My favorite movie of all time is The Last Crusade (what a wonderful script and story this was...excellent acting too, great chemistry), so this new movie should be interesting. Not sure really what to expect, but I did end up seeing a preview for it, and from the limited amount I saw, it looked very good.

I don't see alot of movies in the movie theatre (don't see many movies period), but this is definitely one that I will not only watch, I will go to the movie theatre to see it.

GO INDY!
blk3
The effects seems much better from the previous 3 movies. And good old Ford is not too old to do some action (he probably had a stunt double to do most of the stunts now). Looking forward to seeing this one.
pudovkin
Yup, but I don't expect much. There's so much hype on it, that I believe producers will make a mediocre film, just to get a good box office...
Fake
Obviously we all wanna see Dr JOnes once again.
Hope he is a lil bit better than John Rambo
Felixurban
blk3 wrote:
The effects seems much better from the previous 3 movies. And good old Ford is not too old to do some action (he probably had a stunt double to do most of the stunts now). Looking forward to seeing this one.
Funny you should say that. From what I've seen a lot of the humor is going to come from the fact the Indy is getting older and that things don't work out for him the way they used to. Smile I guess since they can't hide it or ignore it they're going to go for work with it and get a laugh out of it, which I think is a wise way to go. Smile
Nutteloos
I think I agree - it would be ridiculous to see Ford do the stunts he did back then at his current age. I'm just afraid they'll overdo it. Old heroes have been done before and you can only put so many jokes about it in one movie before it gets annoying.
dickyzin
I'm dying to see this movie. I've been a big fan of Indiana Jones. I hope it's as good as it's predecessors. If Sylvester Stallone can pull it off in Rambo, I have no doubt Harrison Ford can pull if off in Indiana Jones. This will be a great movie *fingers crossed*.
cavey
I can hardly wait! Of course I have the boxset. I love all adventure movies like that!
pudovkin
Nutteloos wrote:
I think I agree - it would be ridiculous to see Ford do the stunts he did back then at his current age. I'm just afraid they'll overdo it. Old heroes have been done before and you can only put so many jokes about it in one movie before it gets annoying.

I believe the best way to produce a new Indy is by accepting he's old, like they made with Sean Connery as his father (which was great!).
pudovkin
... a friend of mine has recently watched and said it sucks. Any opinions? (I will have mine next week, Smile)
driftingfe3s
pudovkin wrote:
... a friend of mine has recently watched and said it sucks. Any opinions? (I will have mine next week, Smile)

My friend just watched it as well and thougth it was crap. He told me that it was not what he expected for being an Indiana Jones film. He also siad that the storyline was "too out there". Becuase there have been lots of mixed reviews I guess i'm going t have to see it myself to make my own judgement.