FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 3

Game_Maker_User
Halo 3 has to be the best game ever made, in fact the whole trilogy is the best ever made. It allows friends to combine any combination of players for the ultimate online play. My tacticts persoanally are to snipe if I can, but if the sniper is unavailable I always settle for assault rifle beat down. Anyone know any tips for sniper practice (1 player), I like to snipe but I'm not the best.
Maddo
Halo 3 is awesome, but certainly not the best. Call of Duty 4 also kicks ass, and if you always go for the sniper, use a low sensitivity. I'm always changing my sensitivity before a game, if it's a map with no sniper, a high sensitivity, a map like Valhalla/Sandtrap = a low sensitivity because it's so big.
Game_Maker_User
Low sesitivity? How am I suppose to catch them. In videos it recommends at least 6. Also Call of Duty 4 is awesome but the online play isn't the best because you can only have one person per Xbox.
Maddo
Well if you're sniping, you're like, not that close to your target, so if you have 7 as your sensitivity, you're gonna track the guy to fast. If your sensitivity is low, you can just push the trigger in, and you'll follow the guy.
Vladalf
I don't understand online coop. You go online to kill other people not to team up with others versus a dumb bot or a cheating bot.
In my oppinion that is...
Maddo
You don't understand the meaning op coop, do you?

You can party up with 3 other players, and then you play the campaign -story mode-, with 'em. It's not like the AI sucks, try to do it alone on Legendary. You won't make it. And it's just way more fun if you're doing things with more people. Rolling Eyes
Game_Maker_User
No Co-op is awesome. I could never do legendary on my own. But killing is good too Twisted Evil . Any tips on getting past the jackals Sierra 117
bomba
nice game.
i played at 2 and it was great.
microsoft know what doing.
its little strange but better than counter strike of half life.
kicy
Try sniping people without zooming, and do it quickly.

(in nerd language)
Speed + Head shot = Pwnage
bikermwtp
halo 3 is a amazing game i hope there is gonna be a halo 4 or whatever i think that the graphics were freakin totally amazing