FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Review Crew needed

misterXY
w/ the topic post of www.frihost.com/forums/vt-86620.html
i would like to c if anyone is interested in the scene of judging websites but here are some of the requirements:
rvec wrote:
People who want to be in this group have to put at least 5 links in their post to comments they made in the advertise your website forum.

The idea is to review a request to see what is good about there site & what can be upgraded. People who request a website review must write a essay-ish on what there sites aimed for, what there site is about, who its aimed for, etc. Sounds long but if you get going on some of these facts, explain it and back it up, you'll end up with pages even! This is so the panel can get a real look into what you're seeking into.

Anyone want to be involved in being the panel, reply it.
rvec
I think you can review a website on SEO, design and coding (Hope I didn't forget anything here) so maybe it's better to keep the topic here.

edit: sry misread the forum title. Moved it to advertise your website. If you think design is better please pm me.
rvec
please report the topic next time if you really want it locked.

Also if the topic just goes down people won't post in it any more, so a lock isn't needed if there are no replies. Bumping a topic to ask for a lock doesn't really sound logical to me.

-close-