FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Relationship, upcomming hot topic in IT companies

Cddhesh
Recently a new topic came in IT industry.Topic was "Advantages and Drawbacks of relationship within IT firm".It was discussed by many new channels and brought it up as a strategy to keep good employees in the company.Many realized it as a disadvantage because increasing relationship within employees laid to less concentration on work within the company.It was amazing discussion by many news channels.Many took this topic seriously to find out relationships.I to see many affairs going in my company.Its still in discussion that its an advantage to firm or disadvantage.Both have equal weight.
What do you feel
nivre
it would be advantage, for the reason that the employee would never be absent on their working days for their partner would get angry and be worried...some employee would be inspired in doing their jobs just to make their special someone proud of them...then the firm would be competitive and lovers workstation...hehehe
AftershockVibe
Sounds like typical management crap to me. This topic is being discussed only for the sake of discussing something.

As if management feels so self-important that they can control these things! Outrageous and stupid.
asim
AftershockVibe wrote:
Sounds like typical management crap to me. This topic is being discussed only for the sake of discussing something.

As if management feels so self-important that they can control these things! Outrageous and stupid.

yeah exactly.... but i have seen even the management indulging in such a thing, wat abt that... can they do this if they stop others from doing this... my CEO has been having a relationship with my manager bcoz they go to thier only for sleeping that means 75% time they are not at home, so what do they do....
c'tair
Relationships always take up time and all that stuff. Im failing my grade now and Ive gotten myself into a wild relationship so people are constantly telling me that I dont stand a chance to pass. But I dont think so, even though Ive lost weight and my are sunken, lack of sleep and food, because I spend too much time with my girl. Thing is, You just gotta learn to manage it. Keep focus on your goals.
Coen
I doubt if it will have a positive effect. It could have because people will get inspired to work well and show their partner they're great at what they do. However, they could also be more busy with eachother then with their work and that'll make them work less well.
iyepes
It could be positive while relatioship goes well, but it become into the contrary, when couple have problems. So, it's somehow introducing more factors on possible stress in the workplace.

However, due to the fact that many IT professionals really lack of a real personal life outside their works, I think that it's possible happening more than it's noticed for their employers.