FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Speck of infinity

soulery
http://speckofinfinity.22web.net

MKPortal intergrated with AEF. Just a general talk forum. Comments?
salman_500
for a site you made a while ago, surely your not making progress ... maybe get into link exhange etc to get more people to come to your site...

Add more interactive data so people have a reason to come to your site ..

The design is ok, I'd live with it if i had a reason to come to your site ..

Good Luck !
soulery
"A while ago" as in a few days Laughing
thewebkid
Ah, only a few days. You should start advertising on forums that go with the same category as yours.
Insanity
When I clicked the link I was taken to a directory listing, so you might want to change that.

Honestly, it's just a default template for a CMS so I don't know what there is to comment on that you didn't actually do.
thewebkid
I agree with Insanity. It is kind of hard to comment or credit you for anything on just a template. We would have to see something you have done yourself.
soulery
I don't quite understand what you mean by "template", because it's a forum with a portal. If you mean the template of the entire site, well it's kinda hard to use the same template with the forum and the portal, so I try and use something simple.

Also, theres a new site to solve some problems with the url.

http://speckofinfinity.22web.net
(I'm RickAstley on there)

Also now it runs AEF, much better than Phpbb2, while resembling vBulliten.
m-productions
im guessing your site isnt there? its a blog..with about 500 pop ups, and a pure white deisgn...

soulery
Nope. I deleted the site. That's just some weird blog my host has.

Someone should close the topic now....
benjad
Question, did you write the content that appears in your blog?

It it quite OK to post 2-3 lines of an article from a different source to give your readers an idea of what the article contains. There should be a few sentences from the article, followed by a link to the source. BUT it is not acceptable to copy an entire article onto your site, especially when you don't source it. The site that wrote this article deserves the visit, and the advertising revenue.

The appearance of your site is OK, there are some alignment issues, which look really odd. I would also argue that if your blog is about hosting, then the tag line "the world wide web explained" is not supported by the titled purpose.