FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ebay users check this out!

jeremyc
If you are in need of a good item description on ebay and dont wanna type it yourself then check out my site!

http://www.freewebs.com/ebay-descriptions-4-u
badai
you can just ask here, and pay with Frih$ instead of real money.
jeremyc
what do you mean
thewebkid
Well if I was looking at your website I would lose interest in paying you to write my description because of the following:

Your first paragraph has many grammatical errors in which is really important when writing a description.

When I go through the rest of your information, there are more grammatical errors. You may want to revise or bring your text into a text editor with spell check. That will help you with all your spelling mistakes. Then, look over it again and correct your incorrect word usage as well as your punctuation.

Once that's done you should consider showing some example of work you have done with items that already exist on ebay which have used your services.

Then, you could focus on getting into the design aspect of it.

God Bless,

Adrian
newso
thewebkid wrote:
Well if I was looking at your website I would lose interest in paying you to write my description because of the following:

Your first paragraph has many grammatical errors in which is really important when writing a description.

When I go through the rest of your information, there are more grammatical errors. You may want to revise or bring your text into a text editor with spell check. That will help you with all your spelling mistakes. Then, look over it again and correct your incorrect word usage as well as your punctuation.

Once that's done you should consider showing some example of work you have done with items that already exist on ebay which have used your services.

Then, you could focus on getting into the design aspect of it.

God Bless,

Adrian

a little harsh. But sadly true.

no one aint gonna buy text thats on the net anyway with spelling errors from a non validated site with a stupid free layout from the freelayouts site.

Work on what the above person said and you sould be fine.
thewebkid
newso wrote:

a little harsh. But sadly true.

no one aint gonna buy text thats on the net anyway with spelling errors from a non validated site with a stupid free layout from the freelayouts site.

Work on what the above person said and you sould be fine.

Sorry, but that WAS harsh. Some people don't know enough about web design to use nothing other than a free layout. That's what I started out with until I learned.
alalex
But if he wants a good layout he could search this forum for example. There are tons of users in this marketplace who offer to design for website for frihs, and a static small website like his would take what? 1 hour?
I just realized you dont actually have frihs$, well, I dont know if he's doing it anymore, but there used to be a user who wanted to design for free, just for practice...

jeremyc:
If you are trying to make this serious and have people using it, try to find someone at this forum to do the design for you.
Or try stuff like WordPress, that way you'll have a very professional website in minutes.

About the spelling, get Mozilla, and with an English dictionary. It ha a built in spell checker.

And overall, good luck with your Ebay descriptions thing Wink
woundedhealer
As a seller on online auctions, I really can't see the need for your service.
I'm about to put up some more items, I want to do it today, I'm not going to waste time by contacting you, give you the neccessary information, wait for you to write up what I've just given you, wait for you to send it back to me, read it through myself, decide it's ok then copy and paste it into my auction.
What's the point of it all? All buyers want to see are the facts. They don't bother reading long write-ups.
As for paying up-front, with no examples of your work, no testimonials, there is no way I would part with my money. In short, you have not shown I can trust you.