FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How many auto accidents have you had?

Does this poll make sense?
yes
39%
 39%  [ 13 ]
no
60%
 60%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 33

IceCreamTruck
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer the question:
How many auto accidents have you had?

This message will self destruct in...5...4...3...2...1...

oh, I've had 3 auto accidents in my lifetime. 1 was sort of my fault. I don't drink.

BOOM!!!! (you'll have to imagine this topic blowing up now!)
silverdown
One, slid on ice/snow backing out and tapped a lady's bumper, the lady seem like I was trying to dismantle her car though, no scratch was found on either car.
ddoonie
One, during winter (Canada), going down a snowy hill, when some guy decides to stop in the middle of the hill. I engaged my breaks at the top (ABS unfortunately), and just watched my self slide into him, while i honked of course... Other options were oncoming, or ditch/poles...
soulery
I don't own a car so I probably can't.
watersoul
One a few years ago, I pulled out without looking and the front corner of my Jeep's bumper (fender) ripped the door off someones really smart Jaguar!
They weren't happy, but the insurance paid for it thankfully - the repair bill was thousands £££
Magicman
None, thankfully. I've had a few near misses but I've never been in an accident. Hopefully it will stay this way.
william
Well, other than a fender bender and nearly slipping into a ditch, none to speak of. Fender bender wasn't our fault, though, we were rear ended by some car that had braking problems. Nearly slipping into a ditch occurred when the road was covered in snow and ice.

But thankfully, nothing severe.
Nameless
I have never had any accidents. Hell, I've never even chipped the paint off a car.

Of course, I've never driven either.
PatTheGreat42
Worst accident I ever had was this one time I was driving and I hit a patch of black ice. Couldn't turn and ran off the road and just barely into a supporting wire for a power line. Worst thing it did was leave a teeny tiny gray mark on my bumper.

Then I basically did the same thing again 10 minutes later. Different spot, though. I need new tires.
goutha
I never had an accident. I always pay attention and drive carefully and I'm driving since more then a decade.
mina
Luckily I haven't been in an accident yet, and I'm hoping it stays that way! *crosses fingers*

I've had a couple close calls, where someone was driving across the 3 lane road I was driving down, and decided to stop halfway.... fortunately there were no other cars around me, so I was able to get around him just in time. Scared me pretty good though.

And then one other guy cut me off. In the middle of traffic. That wasn't fun.

But yeah. No accidents for me! *knocks on wood*
ashen
One, hopefully only one. I don't want to get any accident again.
On that day, a high speed motorcycle hit me, I'm suffering in one weeks.
I can't move my body. Luckyly my bones didn't get any serious damage so I can recover within several months.
eday2010
None. I'm a good driver.
endless
depends how you mean "accident" Laughing

but im 14 and i don't have a car so i didn't had any accicdents, but i did had a bike accident, it was winter and i rided in the water( wich was ice by then) slipped, then the ice broke, and i got sick for 5 days (no school Very Happy )
IceCreamTruck
OK, so no one is out there having bad accidents...good. You don't want to cause they hurt really bad. Awhile back that movie about car crash lovers getting into wrecks came out, and as far as I know was a total flop because no one...and i do mean... NO ONE likes getting into car accidents.

Thanks for sharing guys!!!

PS. thanks for voting on the poll though I haven't figured out what the results mean yet. I'll let you know if I figure out why you guys are voting "yes."
sjohnson
I've had two accidents. They were both my fault. They were also when I was a teenager. I have learned to pay more attention and am hopefully a better driver for it. I don't really like to drive though. I'm always afraid of getting into another accident and either getting hurt or hurting someone else. The two I've had, no one was hurt except the cars. It's not a pleasant thought. I can't think about it too much or I would just stay in my house all the time and never leave.
skygaia
I had two auto accidients in my life. the first one happend when I bought my first car... Sad
Thumpercats
I have been diriving for around 5 years now and am proud to say that I have had no car accidents or tickets for that matter. Unfornately whereas I've had zero of both, my older brother has had so many tickets in his first fives years of driving that you would have two grow at least three more hands to count the amount of tims on your fingers. He's had his driver's license revoked like three times already, and he has been in two car accidents, both of which were his own fault. My older sister got in a car accident when she first started driving and totaled the firebird that my parents got her... Sad
hlavco
I haven't been in an accident yet. It'll happen eventually, I'm sure.

Ive been a passenger in a couple. Neither actually involved any other cars. One time we hit a deer, and the other time our tire decided to fall off while we were on the highway. Both times were in the same car.
friuser
I do not drive when there is a snow in the ground as I seen the news where even a little snow can cause accidents in as little as 10 miles an hour unless of course you actively change and use snow tires when there is snow. I do not do that as I live in the city but to answer the question, I personally have never been in an accident but I do not drive whenever there is snow on the ground. My father however is another story. He's bumped up the car so much it's really banged up and he keeps wanting to buy a new car.
Hammy
Umm... when i was about 14, There was a Skip on the path and on the road (Which is illegal). I was racing my friend on our bikes (push bike), he went one way, and went the opposite way. I cldnt see over the skip, i cldnt hear anything... i went straight round it and a car was coming at me, we both hit the brakes but it all happened so quick, i went straight into the car, flew over the handle bars and landed on his windscreen and cracked it.
My front forks were rather bent and my wheel was bust.. but i just rolled off the bonnet n appologised lol n blamed th skip.

Dunno what happened after.. I just went home, and im asshuming he went and sue;d the skip company for lots'a money lol.

Anyways, since i've been driving, I was looking at my radio once, looked up to see i was overthe line with a car coming at me, i swerved, just missing him.. fishtailing down the road eventually spinning out to a stop still on the road, but facing the wrong way.

Anouther time my frined was talking to me and he pointed ahead and said something about taking a corner at 80mph... I thought he meant to one i was coming up to.. so i didnt slow down from 70mph. Turns out it wasnt the corner he meant, it was a hairpin and spun out just missing a wall.

I was driving home with my girlfriend the other day and i was about to overtake a car on the duel carrage way, glanced in the mirror before i moved over and spotted a motor bike gaining on me at about 110mph.

When i first started driving, there was a parked car on the road, and a car coming the other way. There is enough room for 3 cars in the road.. But.. As i was passing, the drive of the parked car opened the door and got out.. I slamed on the brakes and just stopped soo close to the parked car that you cldnt of even closed the car door again, with the drive just stood there in shock. ( i cldnt of gone round cuz of the oncoming traffic).

umm.. Might be more, im not sure. 6/8 of my friends with cars have all crashed/totalled thier cars.
ashish2005
I had one major accidents. I was in a bike and my friend was driving it and then a girl came from nowhere and hit our bike. I was thrown off from the bike and then I rolled a couple of times. It was like sky, road, sky, road....

Then there are a lot of times I fell from bicycles. Sometimes on dirt and sometimes on poops too. Was not painful but sure was stinky.
smspno
Fortunately, I have never had any car accidents in my life. I don't have a driving licence, so I only go by car, not drive Razz. But I guess I wouldn't be that lucky if I had it, becauuse I love speed... Very Happy
bulek
So far, none and I hope that it will stay this way.
wellerchap
Hammy wrote:
Umm... when i was about 14, There was a Skip on the path and on the road (Which is illegal). I was racing my friend on our bikes (push bike), he went one way, and went the opposite way. I cldnt see over the skip, i cldnt hear anything... i went straight round it and a car was coming at me, we both hit the brakes but it all happened so quick, i went straight into the car, flew over the handle bars and landed on his windscreen and cracked it.
My front forks were rather bent and my wheel was bust.. but i just rolled off the bonnet n appologised lol n blamed th skip.

Dunno what happened after.. I just went home, and im asshuming he went and sue;d the skip company for lots'a money lol.

Anyways, since i've been driving, I was looking at my radio once, looked up to see i was overthe line with a car coming at me, i swerved, just missing him.. fishtailing down the road eventually spinning out to a stop still on the road, but facing the wrong way.

Anouther time my frined was talking to me and he pointed ahead and said something about taking a corner at 80mph... I thought he meant to one i was coming up to.. so i didnt slow down from 70mph. Turns out it wasnt the corner he meant, it was a hairpin and spun out just missing a wall.

I was driving home with my girlfriend the other day and i was about to overtake a car on the duel carrage way, glanced in the mirror before i moved over and spotted a motor bike gaining on me at about 110mph.

When i first started driving, there was a parked car on the road, and a car coming the other way. There is enough room for 3 cars in the road.. But.. As i was passing, the drive of the parked car opened the door and got out.. I slamed on the brakes and just stopped soo close to the parked car that you cldnt of even closed the car door again, with the drive just stood there in shock. ( i cldnt of gone round cuz of the oncoming traffic).

umm.. Might be more, im not sure. 6/8 of my friends with cars have all crashed/totalled thier cars.

Could you email me & let me know all the times you'll be driving......I'll make sure I stay indoors then!! Very Happy

I hit the back of a car leaving work only last week on my Lambretta...the front of the scooter is destroyed & I fell off, badly spraining my wrist. X-Rays suggest it's not broken, but I'm not so sure.

On the same subject, I was driving down a narrow road and stopped to let a car pass the other way...the driver opened his window as he passed & shouted "PIG!"....I was enraged, and shouted back "A$$hole !"....then I crashed into a pig Rolling Eyes
dangerdog
i have only had one accident.

i was 18, delivering pizzas at the time. i was driving down a smaller road, someone stopped in the middle lane for a left turn without using their turn signals, i looked down at the ticket with the address i was going to and ran into them.

we weren't going so fast, maybe 30mph, but the back of their car was rusted out. i crunched the whole thing, totaled their car to the point that they couldn't drive it away, and got only a dime-sized ding on my hood. i talked to the cops and then delivered my pizza. camry:1, oldsmobile:0. ;p

i'm a super cautious driver these days. i go to great lengths to avoid accidents, and have been thus far successful. my roommate once backed his girlfriend's car into mine, and a few weeks ago someone backed into my car in the parking lot at work (perils of working in a bar!) but i've not been responsible for anything beyond that first one.
meet in rio
I can't drive (tried -- it's not happening!) but I have been in a car accident which totalled my grandparents' car. We were all okay because we were wearing seatbelts, but the vehicle was a mess. Oddly enough, the car we bumped into didn't suffer at all: the entire front of ours crumpled but all they did was to slightly scratch their rear bumper.
cloudship
Though I've never driven, I've taken cars often. But I fastern every time the seat belt just in case when i need it. Till now I haven't been through any accident, and hopefully not any later, either Wink
Guelila
Just one as far as I can remember...
We were kinda parked at the side of a narrow street, when all of a sudden a pickup truck ran into us from the front.
My dad was fine, my mom gut her lips cut due to shattered glass, and my little cousin banged his head on the window and was bleeding.
I was fine Smile
Apparently, the driver of the pickup truck was drunk.
People shouldnt drive drunk Confused
J-Evil
None. I don't drive.
driftingfe3s
I've been driving since I was 16 and now i'm 22 and I haven't had a single accident...yet. Hopefuly it stays that way.
Desiler
Zero, I'm clean Very Happy
arquivo
oh man, it hurts when i remember...
Some months ago, i was taking off my car from the garage, i was in "reverse gear" ( i dont know how it calls in english ) so, when i was crossing the street to break and put the 1st gear...baaaaawwww ( it should be the crash´s sound)
I destroyed the door of a car parked in the other side of the street, because i didnt look by the mirror careffully... in that moment i felt like burning money...

Yeah, and that guy was correct... shit happens...
ZenFountain
0, of course I hardly drive now Cool
lethaltriad
I've had one majoy car accident when I was much younger, cried all the way to school and had to get picked up early lol. Couple other accidents.. minor ones. One time I wasnt even driving.. a girl reversed right into my car. most of my accidents actually have been when the car was parked. In total though 1 major accident, 3 when it was parked.. got bumped a couple times in the back in traffic and about 3 other ones. None in like 3-4 years so i'm grateful
JohnCarlo
I had never experienced any car accident so far in God's Grace.

But i remember one time when i was still 11 years old, a bicycle hit me while i was crossing the road going to school. The bicycle was out of balance, i was the one who ask sorry to the man who was driving it.
clickworld
I haven't been in an accident and so happy Laughing
MarzEz
2 so far. i don't have a license yet, so someone else was driving. strangely enough, we have 3 cars, but both accidents happened in the one car with a boat on the back. the first accident happened when driving up a mountain several years ago. we were just about to turn around a corner when a ford or some other modern sedan came around the corner doing 60 or 70 kph. it was raining, and the person driving the other car lost control, and ended up on our side of the road. we turned off the car at the ignition, but the engine kept running for another 5 or 10 seconds with the keys out.
the second accident happened while driving up to a roundabout. we had to stop suddenly when a cyclist came out of nowhere across the roundabout, and a mercedes behind us slammed into our boat and sent the boat through the back window. the scary thing is, we had a 7-seater, and if we had decided to take my brother, he would've been in one of the back 2 seats, and would've been killed, paralysed, or seriously injured when the boat went flying through the window.
still, sh*t happens. agreed.
Futile
I just was involved in an accident on Wednesday of this week. I was at a red light waiting to turn left in the left turn lane. My light turned green and I started turning under the green protected arrow. The guy was on his cell phone and not playing attention and ran his red light and t-boned me. He hit my right front passenger’s side, spun me around clipped my driver’s side, needless to say that my blazer is totaled. I have a lower back and neck strained. Both my right leg and my right wrist are in slits. My right wrist has a hairline fracture. I am out of work for 3 days from both of my jobs. Typing with one hand really sucks.
banzilla
I've been driving for over 10 years and have never had a serious accident or even got a ticket. The worst thing that happened was some guy that was tailgaiting me kind of rear ended me, but didn't damage anything. And the only time I've been pulled over was when my lights weren't turned on all the way. So I've been doing good so far!
skygaia
None...
Stevezorr
I haven't been in any accidents, but I've nearly been in the way of one...twice. Both at the same location.

I was walking down the street with my mother and sister, and just as we were about to cross the road, a car beside us speeds and smashes into a minivan that caused the minivan to spin a full 180 degrees and stop by smashing into a road sign. About a week later a truck was speeding through that intersection, when it nearly smashed into a car, skidded about 90 degrees and sped down another road. I saw the driver of the truck frantically attempt to turn the car around and gain control, it was rather scary.

That intersection scared me into not crossing it for another few years, in which I learned to cross at different intersections; slower, but more safe.
eggg
Closest I've had is daydreaming on my bike, going off the road and smacking my front tire into a big old rock, and catapulting myself into a bush. It was actually kind of fun. This is one of the big reasons I don't own a car.
hpphkl
I have crash in to garage doors too many times. I'm sure everyone would because it's too small garage and thats why car have bumper=) Nothing other have ever happened me but I have seen many accidents.
Gieter
Never had an accident, but several near misses. Keeps life exciting I guess.
Zombie
I have a car, but i don't drive it much, it's pretty fly with a scoop, double fin spoiler, etc... and I don't want to ruin it's good-looks, so it sits.
sanx
2 big
15 little
darkeagle
One time.

When i fully tuned my car, at taking test, i reached maximum speed and lost control. Then i hit the road barriers and somersaulted. Car was scrap but i only hurt my ankle. It was pressed by brake pedal.

I was lucky...
Srs2388
I have been in 2.
had myself none. I came really close though i was going 80 and someone pulled out in front of me. I managed to keep control of the car.
the worst one i was ever in nearly killed me though. flipped across the whole median into the other road and then to the side of that.
going 70+
secondeye
I had 3 accidents From my bike, 2 were just Ok, i mean i was sliped from my bike and one i was engage in the severe case, this is due to the bad oppnents driver that he rushed his bike in to mine, I didn't get any injury but my friends hurt too badly
hlavco
hlavco wrote:
I haven't been in an accident yet. It'll happen eventually, I'm sure.

Teehee. So much for the first part of this statement.

The damage is only minor, but it was my fault, so I'm gonna be in a bit of trouble... no injuries, both cars were driveable, so it was kinda lucky. They were driving perpendicular to me at 35mph, so if I'd pulled out a moment earlier it would've been much more serious. Luckily, I only scraped their rear wheel well with my bumper.
Winson
I had three accidents in last 5 years.

The 1st one I was holding probationary licence. When I came out of service station I turned right without thinking (where I should have turned left). Then I saw the traffic light turned green and a row of cars speeding up heading my way. It was such a shock that I made a sharp turn and ran on to the lawn in between the traffic lanes...barely escaped a massive accident.

The 2nd time was due to a sharp corner where I didn't realise that I should slow down, my car made a 360 degree spin and landed on traffic island. Again, it was a shock and luckily no one was hurt.

The 3rd time involved three cars - my fault. The first car stop suddenly and my old car couldn't make a full stop straight away so BUMP! - it hit the car in front of me. And the car in front of mine hit the the one in front of it. Poor insurance company paid a good amount to fix three cars all together. No one was hurt. But I had been very reluctant to drive ever since.
mtorregiani
I've never crashed, and I'm driving since I was 15 years old.
raine dragon
I've never been in one while driving..

I was in a really bad one when I was about 3, my mommy got pretty badly hurt, something about her back... I was too young to understand.
Zombie
My mom had an auto accident, and my uncle died in one, however I've never been in a accident, and i hope i never am
biljap
None, thanks God!
It is scary that whenever I open newspaper I see that some young people, almost kids, died in horrible accidents. Lost lives just because not being careful enough, driving while feeling sleepy or being drunk…
On the other side, being excellent and careful driver might be not enough because you never know when somebody might suddenly pop u and crush on you…
ThornsOfSorrow
I pulled out in front of another car shortly after I got my license. I'm still not sure how I didn't see him, but I've accepted responsibility, and it's made me a more observant driver. It was a rather traumatic experience though; waking up in the ambulance with no memory of what happened was terrifying. Luckily, I went home that night with nothing but a concussion and the loss of my first car.

That was the only real accident I've had, but I also backed into a pole before that, and my car has been hit twice when it was parked on the side of my driveway. One of those times was by a car with no driver (my mom's van when she "parked" it at the top of the driveway but forgot to put it in park), and the other time was by someone who drove away without taking responsibility for the damage.

I was also hit while parked at school on Tuesday (the driver pretended nothing happened, but luckily there was no damage anyway), and yesterday a truck cut me off on the highway entrance ramp, causing me to swerve into the guardrail. The lack of respect in people these days is depressing. Sad
IceCreamTruck
biljap wrote:
None, thanks God!
It is scary that whenever I open newspaper I see that some young people, almost kids, died in horrible accidents. Lost lives just because not being careful enough, driving while feeling sleepy or being drunk…
On the other side, being excellent and careful driver might be not enough because you never know when somebody might suddenly pop u and crush on you…

You don't like it when people crush on you? I do!! It can be a lot of fun!! You don't know what you are missing!! Very Happy Laughing Cool Dancing Boo hoo! Shhh Speak to the hand Shame on you Silenced Applause
JasonNewman
I've had a few close calls with my truck (my 2002 explorer <3), living in the worst snow place in the world (googling shows top 100 cities with snowfalls, the top one is like 115 inches... we beat that!!) but nothing too serious, except i hit a shopping cart.
rjraaz
Its my goodness that I do not have any yet. At my locality it is quite often to others may be because of lack of traffic staff at duties or peoples are not following rules properly. As I remember once have got opportunity to observe busy traffic at our nearest Circle. On that day, I was there for an hour and observed around 5 - 10 accidents. These all are just because of that everyone wants to reach their destination as soon as possible.

God Save Their Life!
RosenCruz
I had 2. I got crashed in my car at both Mad
zaxacongrejo
hi i had at least 4 big crashes one with my parents 3 with friends lots of injuries and wasted time in hospitals, none of them i was the driver, the last one it was very crazy, when I as leaving a techno party i meet a group of people nice people by the way and because it was already too late or too soon, we decide to go for lunch, but unfortunately the driver wasn’t in is best condition so he just drived for 1km and we crashed
andro_king
I havn't made a single accident in my life.
But have seen plenty of accidents when i travel on the road. Wink
deanhills
I was in a big crash once. Someone under the influence of drugs crossed a red traffic light at a great speed coming down a steep blind hill. I was enormously lucky, as people who were witnessing the crash though I must have been killed by the impact. The guy caught me at an angle that made my car circle, at any rate, I got out of my car with just a good jolt. Learned how much could happen in a split second of a time. At the time I was crossing the traffic lights, something was holding me back. I was the only car around and must have had a subconscious feeling. My car was a complete write off.
Josso
Nothing serious someone wrote off my car by going into the back of me. That was one of those wrong time, wrong place things where traffic was backed up from a previous fatal and you could sense the impatience in the air. I spun my car once which was a near crash within inches.

One of my best friends had a bad one, I honestly thought at one point he might not make it out of the coma - one guy in the car died in hospital. Flipped into a ditch and hit a footbridge
deanhills
Josso wrote:
I honestly thought at one point he might not make it out of the coma - one guy in the car died in hospital. Flipped into a ditch and hit a footbridge
Those are the worst injuries, and have found that those who went through it, suffer from post traumatic stress in a big way. Sort of really shook them up.
Peterssidan
I don't drive but I have been inside a car having an accident four times that I can remember. Fortunately no serious accidents. Different drivers each time.

It was a car that was coming a bit too fast in a downhill corner. I was just a kid and was sitting in the back seat, trying to sleep, closing my eyes and what I remember clearly is that when I opened my eyes a lot of snow flying on to the windscreen. We had to climb out through the car windows.

Another accident was when the car drove into the ditch. It was a lot of snow so it was hard to see where the road border was. When a car wheel got outside the road it was impossible to get back up again so the whole car ended up in the ditch. It was almost -20 °C but luckily there were other people that we knew around that could drive us to our destination.

Then there was this tree that had fallen over the road. On the other side of the tree there was a car that had stopped. When you meet a car you often don't see so good what's in the dark, so what happened here was that we didn't see the tree until it was too late. It didn't look too bad at first sight and the car worked fine but we had to get a new car after this.

The last one was a car that came over on the wrong side of the road which destroyed the left side mirror. The other car didn't even stop afterwards. Evil or Very Mad
Ankhanu
Three, none serious.

First was driving ~80kmh in a straight line on a straigh-away in early winter. Car suddenly did about a 340° counter-clockwise spin across the opposing lane and nose-first into the ditch. This was about 15 years ago. I guess the car hit an icy patch and the difference in traction on either side of the car sent it spinning.

Second was at about 10-20kmh coming up a hill in a snow storm (university classes were canceled and I was headed home), on an un-plowed road. I was driving in the center of the road when a truck crested the hill (which had a turn at the top). I moved over to my own lane, and at the top of the hill, the car wasn't turning, not enough traction to change the direction of the car, and it slid sideways into the ditch. The lack of forward motion in the slide demonstrated just how slow I was going, and still lost control.
This was about 12 years ago Razz

Third, I was rear-ended taking my wife to work... again in a snow storm. Had to stop for a pedestrian, and the car behind me didn't manage it. The hit was pretty light though, not even a scratch; we parted ways without any paper work. This was... 4 years ago.

Winter; it's great.
Cosmoslayer
I don't know what counts as an accident but I have lot of minor ones like bumping my head into the door or something. Cool
D'Artagnan
None , and i drive (a lot actually).

we'll there's been that time the bus i was on hit a cow crossing the street, does that count?
zimmer
none when i drive but as a passenger 5 maybe since birth..
mshafiq
actually i don't have any accident until now.and of course no one wants.
Pageplus
Very Happy none I'm a very cautious driver actually last week I was stopped by a stop sighn and someone spaced out and hit my back bumper I don't think it counts that I got into a accident because I wasn't moving can I still say I never got into a accident? Someone plz reply to me tks Cool
MetalBlackTiger
I've only had one, but it wasn't my fault I was waiting at the light and then it turn green but the car ahead didn't move so I waited for it to move and then bang a car behind me rear ended because she thought i was going to move because the light was green.
codegeek
Fortunately none. I did hit a guy with my bicycle when I was young! I took my bike and fled from there as fast as I could.
foumy6
Other than sliding on ice and snow up a curb 1 or two times I have never really been in an accident.
Bluedoll
I've been lucky, no accidents that is for quiet a long time. When I have one though it is a big one. A very long time ago I flipped over in a car and it was very exciting. Amazing, I wasn't hurt, the only thing I had was a very small scratch on my finger. The car though was a total wreck.
Deline
Thank God I've never had an accident while driving my father's car. Everytime I go out with it I take very much care.
onebadpenny
ha! you all are killin' me..
I've been in 5 major accidents while driving, not all my fault
2 major accidents as a passenger
Been hit by cars 5 times while riding my bicycle, only twice my fault
2 times while walking, neither my fault

Sounds like a lot, I know, but figure this..
For 15 years I averaged 250 miles a day for work alone which is nearly a million miles right there alone. Add in another 250,000 for the rest of the driving I've done and if you do the math it means I'm in 1 accident every 210,000 miles.. Not so bad.

I've ridden over 10,000 miles on my bicycles so I get hit every 2,000 miles

And walking, well.. people should just learn not to drive on the sidewalk, damn them.

And I left out all stats from dirtbikes and roadracing, lol