FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mascara

brilliantbeauty
I've been using random mascara that was onsale or something at walgreens but now it's running out and as I really do love my mascara, I need to buy a new tube. I'm not quite ready to invest in designer stuff right now, but what do you girls use that you really like? Thank you! Very Happy
Shewolf
Whenever I buy new stuff like that, which is really seldom trust me, I always buy products from The Body Shop. These products are more or less natural, not tested on animals, not too expensive, and work well. What more can you ask for in so-called beauty products? Smile
Naruto_Fan
yeah i agree that body shop products are good but i can't agree with
Quote:
not too expensive
they are like MAJORLY expensive compared to something you can get from superdrug, boots, wherever that works just as well and is a hell of a lot cheaper.
applejunk
Naruto_Fan wrote:
yeah i agree that body shop products are good but i can't agree with
Quote:
not too expensive
they are like MAJORLY expensive compared to something you can get from superdrug, boots, wherever that works just as well and is a hell of a lot cheaper.

same here hahaha...they do tend to be overpriced sometimes, but i have gotten some good deals from them. you just have to play around with mascara to find the one that best suits you. i tend to not like maybelline because it clumps my eyelashes together, but i didn't figure that out until after i had bought the product =/ if you think the mascara you bought at walgreens is good for you, then continue using it. experimenting can be expensive at times, especially if you never use it again.
brilliantbeauty
Yeah, I have that issue with specialty shops too. =(

But thanks so much for all of your suggestions ill probably just hop over to walgreens and buy a new tube of the same stuff. Smile
meet in rio
I find that it's not so much the product used, but the technique with which I apply it. I'm using the double-ended black/white Maybelline one at the moment, but the thing which makes it work is that I use an old mascara wand (cleaned and dry, of course) to comb through the lashes and remove any clumps after I've applied the product.
PennyLane
I love the products Bourjois and Yves Rocher offer. They are wonderful, not tested on animals and the colours are really long lasting!
flowerpower
I love Maybelline's. Simply gorgeous.
furtasacra
Revlon Fabulash!

Looks great. Doesn't clump, doesn't run. Water-resistant but comes off easily with any good face cleanser.
gumkiss
I prefer The Body Shop mascara, it plumps the eyelashes but it does cost a lot. I also like BodyCare mascara, cheap and does its job!