FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

B - L - O - O - D (frihosters)

B - L - O - O - D (Poll frihosters)
A +ve
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
A -ve
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
B +ve
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
B -ve
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
O +ve
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
O -ve
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
AB +ve
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
AB -ve
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

tempdbs
Hope this thread useful for one and all.

Moderators - Please don't take it hardly

Just pen down your blood group here....

Jotting down the Poll also...! (Not that much useful)

Regards........!
MrBlueSky
I have no idea. That's probably not good Embarassed
crimson_aria
I have no idea either. Confused
vineeth
Dude, you need to know your blood group than your car number or telephone number... You can only understand its value when you face a serious situation...
crimson_aria
^ I know. I've always wanted to know my blood type but I never got around to knowing what it is. Guess I better have a trip to the doctor now.
vineeth
crimson_aria wrote:
^ I know. I've always wanted to know my blood type but I never got around to knowing what it is. Guess I better have a trip to the doctor now.

You don't have to go to a doctor to check your blood group. You can do that at a local clinical laboratory or a blood bank. Try to obtain a card which shows your blood group and keep it in your purse...
Srs2388
i don't know mine either... have no clue.
loryl
I think if you donate blood, they'll tell you what your blood type is.
karrupin
loryl wrote:

Ya, that's good way to know your blood type, i donated my blood last year, and the good thing is I know my blood type.. and the bad thing is, I fainted 13 hours later after donated my blood..
tempdbs
karrupin wrote:
loryl wrote:

Ya, that's good way to know your blood type, i donated my blood last year, and the good thing is I know my blood type.. and the bad thing is, I fainted 13 hours later after donated my blood..

Agreed...! But it is necessary to know earlier by everyone... Idea

Donot wait for your turn to donate blood. Wink
Kaze_Mitoki
I'm A+. Very Happy
Pikokola
I'm B... I can't recall about whether it B+ or B- clearly... But I somehow I think it's B+

what's the difference between + and - ?
Bikerman
Why is it vital to know your blood group? In most situations where you will need emergency transfusions you may be in no condition to give it, and, to be honest, you might not be believed anyway since you could be confused, shocked etc.
Determining blood group type is routine and takes a single drop of blood and a couple of minutes - it is normally done before transfusing live blood as a matter of course. I have been transfused a couple of times and in neither case was I asked.

You might like to know, and that is fine, but to give the impression that this is vital information that might be needed to save your life is simple wrong.

There are some dietary sites which ask for your blood group for the new 'blood specific diet'. Take my advice - forget it (in fact, forget all special diets unless you have a particular dietary allergy).
imera
I went and got to know my blood type, but I was and still am confused, the AB part was okay, but they wrote 4 after that, I should try and see if anyone can answer what that could mean but I'll wait till I have time or don't forget.
Bikerman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type