FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Changin ALgorithms??

georgekalathil
I have read somewhere that Google has changed its algorithm in a different way. Before google paid a lot of attention to Links. But nowadays webmasters feel that google ranks a page based on the quantity traffic it is receiving. many webmasters have experienced it. But I havent got any such experience. But according to the so called new algorithm, new sites will be having a tougher time ahead.
manumiglani
I guess ASK has patent for ranking websites based on traffic.......
the-guide
That not only affect news site but all existing sites too. And here is one from many of Google's change...

Few weeks ago, if you noticed you would found that some of long term position 1 or position 2 website rankings in Google SERPs (search engine results pages) suddenly down to lower position. What has happened?

A discussion in many forum suggests that Google might have devised a new ranking penalty affected well established websites which rank well (usually on position 1 and 2) with a long history, long time in popular search terms.

It is not exactly clear yet why has Google done this?

There are two consideration, which factors cause the ranking drop in Google's SERPs.

First Google now considers usage data when calculating the rankings.
Or second, may be Google now has more better recognizing of the relationships of word and phrase.

How to avoid that filter? We need endless learning!
manav
new sites are sandboxed usually... so dont know how much difference will this so called new algo make...

i think new domains r also given some preferences...