FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I make Forum With Bahasa?

prima_quest
Mr/Mrs Moderator of frihost forum i belove, I have Suggestion, how about if i make forum with bahasa? is alowwed? the reason i want make forum whit bahasa is :
1. My english not to good so i feel same if wrong writing Embarassed
2. I sure many user from Indonesia in frihost forum and maybe have same problem to me (not good in english)
3. if i allowed make forum whit bahasa, i promise help frihost for free to supervision that forum
4. oke many thank for you help, space, opurtinity and time.
5. any comment for my idea from forum ?
6. Please make polling for me
7. I very happy see this website

Love,

Prima
rvec
I don't really understand you, but I think you're asking if you are allowed to make a forum in which people speak bahasa?

If that's what you're asking then it's allowed once you get your hosting. But to get your hosting you need more quality in your posts.
mOrpheuS
I'm fairly certain the OP meant to add an Bahasa Indonesia section to the FRIHost forums.

And if my understanding is correct, OP ought to have read -
[Things that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING!] Sticky wrote:
2) Adding other language forums. It's more than enough for now and I won't add new ones.
prima_quest
Oke Thank You Revec and morpheus for you response, i understan

Prima
escritor
The word "bahasa" means simply "language". In English, they usually are used to refer to Indonesian [bahasa indonesia] or Malaysian [bahasa melayu] languages.

Well, as stated above, unfortunately such requests (new language forums) are forbidden. Sad
singh.gurjeet
escritor wrote:
The word "bahasa" means simply "language".

It seems to have originated from the Sanskrit word 'Bhasha'. Sanskrit seems to be the parent of most of the south-eastern languages.

An interesting fact: The word 'Singapore' comes from the word 'Singha-Pura', given to to the island by an Indian king. 'Singh' means lion and 'Pura' is a suffix denoting the area/region of. So Singapore is a land of lions.

Best regards,
rvec
lol. this is kind of an old topic. And the singha-pura info is a bit off-topic isn't it Razz
escritor
singh.gurjeet wrote:

An interesting fact: The word 'Singapore' comes from the word 'Singha-Pura', given to to the island by an Indian king. 'Singh' means lion and 'Pura' is a suffix denoting the area/region of. So Singapore is a land of lions.

Are there national parks and forests in Singapore yet? When I think about it, I just see a large city like mine, but clean.
rvec
ok that's one step too far from the OP

-close-

singh.gurjeet can pm an answer there or you can ask in this forum.