FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first Valentine Date

airh3ad
This coming Valentines day is my first valentine date of my entire life im so excited to have dinner with my girlfriend this date will be memorable this is the first time we see each other and talk in person for 6 years now. can i ask any one what should i do to myself to be attractive to my girlfriend or things to do? man im so happy i can express my fellings .
Coen
Just stay yourself. Make sure you are dressed nicely but also dress in clothing you like and are comfterable in. Don't overreact, stay calm and be yourself. She is coming over because she likes you so don't pretend to be anything (or anyone) else.
blehman
i always think a nice, quiet time at the movies helps ^^ its what i'm plannin on doing in the summer when i see my gf Smile
nivre
you should look good...be your self...chocolates and roses would still do...
lastly do sumthing that would really surprise her...since Valentine do something sweet...that
make your first Valentine date memorable...
asim
Hi all,

i dont know, but this valentine i'll be meeting three girls.. i have already fixed the timing, one in morning, one in evening and one in night Very Happy , she will leave in morning so what say dude's
windstorm
i am going t have sex with my gf on valentines day.i think those who sex with other women than with the one he or she loves is not love so they should not celebrate valentine. Smile

anyways happy valentines day
airh3ad
The dress is now prepare im currently working with my reservations in the hotel that could be a very besy day of our life , after the dinner were going to hotel and sleep her for the hall nigth im sure more things will hapen to us hehhee ..i brought cards and reservs flowers on that day grabe im so excited i can't sleep na!
Coen
I'm sure you'll done fine. Sounds like you have a lot of great things planned. I'm sure your girlfriend will like it Smile.
Klaw 2
Be yourself and show your good sides show that you are interested in her. (If there's room for talking) Best is to talk about things she is interested in too, general things are: music, films, (books?), food, (most girls like good food, so thats a good (I read somewhere they spend a lot of time eating)), fashion.

show respect. Dont look too desperate. Dont really really drunk you mighy make a fool of yourself(unless se gets really drunk too then no body will remember ANYthing)
airh3ad
I going to get private room obcourse that could be the best & interesting things to talk . what about if proposed a marriage ?
molif
the best thing is be your urself.. but don show too much of urself or she will find it hard to take it all..
airh3ad
Hello guys im going out now to get my girlfriend at there home ..wow i fell drowning i fell excited what else i say im presured ha... well well i will not let go this time again to see and talk my girlfriend thanks for the help and advise happy Valentines all!
redace
airh3ad wrote:
This coming Valentines day is my first valentine date of my entire life im so excited to have dinner with my girlfriend this date will be memorable this is the first time we see each other and talk in person for 6 years now. can i ask any one what should i do to myself to be attractive to my girlfriend or things to do? man im so happy i can express my fellings .

I don't get this Valentines frenzy. You are going to talk in person after six long years? Man that's really odd.
supjapscrapper
euuu..I think I might have missed up on something important here...what did you say, you dodn't see your girl-friend for 6 years and noy you meet for valentine's day?! are you kinndin? Very Happy

anyway, I guess if you haven't seen each other since a long time, think about her havon all these old memories about you, surprise her, show her how you have progresssed in your life, how you have changed and what you have learned. If she had sincere feelings for you, your natural and commonly lived momentswill do all the job for you, just stay calm and don't be stressed, even if you don't say much, smile at her and look her into the eye... alot!

good luck buddy
airh3ad
Im not kidden this is a true story of my life man..it was a great day a great date yesterday with my girlfriend man i kiss my girlfriend twice and hugs when we see each other at there hoouse , after that we goto to private place to talk and to have date obcourse well we just talk some private things about our life and plan to have our own famili got a litle tears when she say yes to my proposal to marry her , after a dinner we back to there house and talk here parents about our marriage to arrange the wedding date and there parents quite but im sure support , they want us to marry this year well thanks god this is the time im waiting...thanks again who was advise me its works it was a Happy Valentines.
Coen
That's really great. Congratulations!
redchic
congrars!!
airh3ad
Hello all guys thanks for the help me and my future wife is here to say thnk u ...she is here myside reading the post i made this forum she just luagh and shame hehhe will thnks again . i will be bz this coming moths keep cool all.jah bless Smile