FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Genre?

Monkeydog
Whats your favorite genre of video games?
Mine is probably RPG.Then Action/Adventure and Puzzle.
I hate sports(but I don't count racing games as sports) and a lot of FPS's though.
I can also get addicted to RTS'sand Sim games...
lpbrasil
i like more MMORPG games
Guelila
I like RPGs.
Especially those on gaming systems such as PS2, GC....
I really like FPS's too.
Counter-Strike is a good game, but you get bored too fast.
I personally dont really like MMORPGs...
Herbz3
First Person Shooters baby! (thats rite halo.. i love u)
then probly RPGs... i liked Fire Emblem for the GBA...
Ya know....
MMORPGs arent my thing tho, too much crap, too little time.
zrule
simple Arcade is my favorite.
I was nearly addicted to RPG. but, It takes too many times and always similar stories. Im no more playing RPG now.
Dimaod
I like RPG games Action and Racing....
MMORPGs
Surprised
Its my life Wink
lockwolf
FPS, wasted over 11 years of my life playing Doom (basically since its been out)
nickhaw
RTS

ive been playing aoe since it first came out! thats probaly why i like the genre so much Very Happy
DimAce
Sport simulators (like NHL 2005 or Pro Evolution Soccer 4(!!!))
ddukki
I like action/RPG games. They tend to have the best story and gameplay. After that, it's FPS's and Racing games. I never was much of a sports games fan, but I like playing it for real.
cavalkaf
Metal-Gear Style. Whatever they are called Wink
guitarstud101
I like action/adventure the most. Any RPGs that can mix action/adventure into the game well is good for me. I DESPISE first person shooters (with the exception of Halo, because it's just that good) but I love third person shooters. War games aren't for me (mostly because half of them are first person). The games that make you really think are the ones I like the most (like Zelda - it's almost like an RPG, except that it's an adventure with lots of clever puzzles)
stiffler
1. FPS
2. MMO
3. RPG
4. Sports
5. everything else
magic
mine would probably be fighting like with swords and that all those samurai games made in jap my fav game series is dynasty warriors by far its a large game cool gfx mad gameplay i love it Very Happy
vainer10
action my fraindes...
anhstar
Strategy games (starcraft, warcraft)
RPG (diablo) MMORPG (WOW)
FPS (Medal of honor and Call of duty, Unreal Tournament serie)
Kelcey
RPGs are my favorite followed by action followed by fighting Smile
masterevil
mine is RPG.
Fallout, morrowind, baldur's gate, arcanum, diablo (action rpg) and so on...
da50iel
Strategy and action
Defsanguje
ashen
My favorite is RPG, MMORPG, action, adventure, and simulation.
Philip
I like action/adventure the most. Any RPGs that can mix action/adventure into the game well is good for me. I DESPISE first person shooters (with the exception of Halo, because it's just that good) but I love third person shooters. War games aren't for me (mostly because half of them are first person). The games that make you really think are the ones I like the most (like Zelda - it's almost like an RPG, except that it's an adventure with lots of clever puzzles)
Xploder
Mine is strategy and RTRPG what made me like strategy games is Total Annihilation, for RTRPG it was Secret of Mana/Secret of Evermore.
ddd2pt
I like strategy games. Mainly those that it is used bases, infantry and tanks. Type Command & Conquer Generals. Cool
Vorp
I like RPG (in all forms, including an online), strategy, adventure.
The rests I treat quietly though, but I am able to play in them. And at all I do not love simulators... Simply I do not digest them Smile
vtijongeren
my favorites genres are:
rock, hard rock, dance, trance, pop, commercials (top40), hip hop

what i can't listen to is heavy metal its so angry.
snoppy
My favorites genres are fps (first person shooter) or tps (third person shooter) Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
personally my favorite r strategy games mostly multiplayer
it fun having to build ur own empire allieing or making enemy with other players online
my second favorite r fps first person shooting games
more like ut2004 than swat like
i nearly never get ored playen those
m_furquan36
i luv 2 play strategy gamez!! THey rock, u gotta think more and fire less, the best part about it is u dont need a heavy system either! Razz

I like warcraft III Frozen Throne
Command and Conquer Generals
Age of Empires III (The Current Demo Version) Cool
Stronghold Crusaders and Stronghold 2
Many many more, including Sacred!

Chow!
Haku
On the cpu it's MMORPG, on my GC it's normal RPG.
I've liked RPG's since i was like 8 years old or somethin'
If i don't play RPG i guess im playin' adventure or retro games like Megaman.
dkershner
Im best at FPS games, but also love strategy. I'm never very good at Sports games, and RPGs are getting too expensive to follow for me...especially the ones with subscription fees.
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
RTS
Nameless
My favourite genre of games is RPG, especially those that combine action and RPG (where you have to use tactics and stuff, but also reflexs too.) Aside from them, I love playing stratergy games, esp. those where you move around a 'board' or a sort (you know, Final Fantasty Tactics Advance for example).
Keshav
I love every kind of computer game genre except for one.. Sports Simulation like FIFA and Cricket. I really don't know why I lack the skill to play these kind of sport games. The genre I like the best is Strategy like AOE II.
fallenintoshadows
I like RPG games action/fantasy
toms.cheats
i love rpg games like morrowind but i also love games like halo and commandre and concer genrals and sports like nba and nhl so id say i like some games out of all the genres
jarcelao
i am a big fan of RPG. i also play FPS games but not that fascinated when it comes to RPG's. RPG's definitely rocks! Very Happy Cool
Hoogeveense RAT
My favorite genre is sports or strategy. I like sports games because I a sprts fan. I like games with a story also. It's nice to fix problems and cokplete missions.
RavenCross
hmmm.. RPG, Action, FPS, Strategy.. I usually love long games that have good replayability
Anti-Camper
mine is FPS! Razz
sugarbox
i like RPG TOO.
EJK-lifesaving-nederland
RTS and Sports Exclamation Exclamation
comsci18
i like Sports Action Strategy
hcjgh
i like simulations the most expecially buisnis! I also like footbal simulations and nhl, fifa, nba but i really dont play them any more becouse i find it a waste of time, but there are times when you just need to play it just for a little relax. I really hate action games becouse most of them are bad. War games are so so. smo of them are good atnither piece of crap!
Hanpusu-kun
Adventure-, puzzle-, music- and rpggames.

On lately there has been som awesome puzzle titles out on the market.
DDR is like religion.
Grim Fandango = adventure that will last forever.
fayettemat
anything i get to blow stuff up in and has lots of violence like halo or 007
jozsi1983
FBS all the way!
azhang7
RPGs and FPSs...only problem with RPG's is getting into the game...cause if its a really good game the currency/item prices and stuff like taht is very complicated lol so it is kinda overwhelming at first but its really fun once you learn it...FPSs i used to think they were horrible till i played COD lol its funnest thing ever
mohamed
FPS games. NOthing can quite match the excitement and fast pace action of FPS games. I prefer non realistic quake/ut/doom type as opposed to realistic war type engine.
AgenthHero
Ya , like most ppl say, id rather stick with FPS. Mann, Battlefield 2 was just sweeet. I also like the single Player Games like F.E.A.R, Quake 4, Doom 3, Call of Duty and etc..
dray101
yeah I think my fav type is FPS then probably RPGs

i dont really like RTS but everything else is good Very Happy

PS. Call of Duty rocks!!! esp. online Razz
supra33202
I would say RPG and racing. For RPG, I like FF8,9,10, and 10-2. For racing, GT1-3, NFS: Underground 1 and 2, and Mosted Wanted. I also like Pro Evolution Soccer and NBA live.
Natrualkiller
fps and mmo's are my favorite genre favorite fps cod2 favorite mmo is swg Smile