FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Friendster.com clone??? - ned help

glena
im planing to build a frendster look a like proj. who can help me to start.. im a beginer php programer but i want to make a project like that. Please help me.

I dont know a lot in php so i am begging for a help. I want to develop may skil in php but i cant because i lack of knowledge about php.

if someone read this.. please post a reply i badly ned ur advice and ur help..

Thanks>..
imagefree
this is your third out of 5th post where you asked for help about learning php.

please visit your this thread: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-88263.html
rvec
http://ezinearticles.com/?Want-to-Copy-MySpace?&id=497595

Quote:
MySpace is a very well established brand. So unless you've got the money to advertise your site and compete with them, you will have a difficult time getting enough traffic to make your site popular.

There is also a lot of money and resources that go into creating a community site like this. First of all, you need a huge amount of web space for all the data. So you'll have to invest in a dedicated web host (not some cheap, $5 per month host).

You will also need to hire some programmers who can create the functionality (unless you can do it yourself). There's no MySpace Software you can buy, or some HTML code you can just copy and paste to just put up a site like MySpace.

And friendster or myspace is a bit more than just a couple of pages php Wink
Good luck with that.
glena
i dont wat to copy all those features frendster has.. wat i men s dat it can add frends and show and a private msg thats all..
rvec
lol then learn php and mysql, it isn't that hard to do something like that.
glena
thats why im askng for help on how to learn step by step.. hehehehe
rvec
-close-
After you know enough php to understand any serious help and ask specific questions you may pm me and i'll open the topic again.