FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi all

intruder_indeed
Hi everyone, just a few words about myself to introduce myself into the comminity here. My name is Lee and I'm from Birmingham in England to which is the central part of England. My hobbies and interests are Music, Games and Films. I am a self taught musician and as well as sing I play Keyboards, Guitar and Harmonica. I played in a few bands some years ago now, and now mainly just write and play music as a pastime and for my own pleasure. Computer games have a big addiction on me, and I like the odd movie here and there.
gwaps
yes. welcome to frishost forums. meet lotz of webmasters and share your skills with other frishost members. enjoy your stay! Wink
intruder_indeed
Thankyou very much Gwaps and im sure I will.
iamarun
I am designer not a profession but was my hobby and turned out to be a profession. I am a self taught designer and multimedia worker. I love people who are self taught and who encourage it.

Welcome to the Frishot forum and free webhosting service for people like.

there is always a place in frihost for people like those who intend to follow the golden guide line.

I am sure you will enjoy the service offered by frihost and the frihost community.

Once again welcome to FRIHOST
intruder_indeed
Thanks iamarun for the welcome and I am enjoying it here at Frihost. The forum is very interesting with loads of topics and subjects to discuss, which encorages one to come back to a lot. It also as a overwhelming amount of members, to which like yourself add to a very good community.
jhamz
hello welcome... Smile
nivinjoy
Hi my dear friend...Welcome to Frihost forums...!! Here at the forums you are really gonna enjoy your time....Browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more....Enjoy your most at the forums...

See you soon at other forums...Have a nice stay and have a nice time ahead.... Laughing Cool Laughing