FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Marvel Zombies II

Yantaal
i never got to read the first one and now i cant find it anywhere.

but the second series is nuts. seeing all he heroes we have grown to love as space traveling zombies.

Bloody nuts.

i recomend it to any marvel fans,.
McDucque
I don't get into comics, but my friend is reading Marvel Zombies and from what I hear it sounds really cool. All our favorite Marvel heroes as zombies. Just flipping through one it was weird seeing SpiderMan like.. gnawing on someone, haha, I forget who.
blk3
I read lots of Marvel comics, but I had to admit I never read Marvel Zombies. I just wasn't interested coz I know that its not in the continuity of the stories of this comics.
Yantaal
i was of the same mind as you, but its just fun.

i have loved readng it and can't want for the conclusion.

its like, heroes are awesome, oh.now they are human flesh eating zombies.

damn, were screwed.
Felixurban
I've never been a Marvel fan and haven't read a comic since the early 90's but I LOVE zombies. I have TONS of zombie movies (20 or 30) including some really moldy oldies and my own site for posting zombie short stories of mine and others sent to me. Smile Would I like this story or would I have to REALLY know the players (so to speak). I seem to recall one character mimiced Rhodes from the original "Day of the Dead" with his classic line "choke on them, choke on them" as the zombies are pulling away his legs to eat them. Always loved that part of "Day of the Dead".
Yantaal
its definatley a good read, if you love zombies,you will like it, its always best if you know the characters first, but its not vital.

Enjoy.