FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gluthathione

zaira
Its a trend today here in our area, its called gluthathiione. It can be taken through injections or tablets. Also some are from soaps. Its for whitening purposes. Are you willing to have one? What's your stand about this new trend? Are you willing to spend money just to get a fairer complexion?
darvit
Where are you from?

I believe that this is a trend in Asian countries, but you see, this is not the case for the rest of the world. Other people sacrifice skin cancer and rapid aging just for the sake of getting those golden tans.

Personally, I would never take pills nor would I ever inject chemicals into my body for the sake of whitening my skin. I think that's just too... drastic. And... fake. I've seen people with artificially fair skin and they look scary, to be honest. Laughing I'm very happy with my oriental complexion, thank you. Smile
zaira
yeah, i'm from Philippines, me personally don't like to have those tablets and injectables. Mostly, the thinking of people from asian countries it good to be fair in complexion. They don't appreciate the complexion thay have. More western people are really aiming to have our tanned colors. Its maybe that they want to be white since they born tanned....
vonvincent
mostly, people wants the opposite of what they have. Its a tendency of human beings to get what they don't have. In my own opiniion, using such tablets and injections, can harm your body in any ways, i don't believe that it has no side effects or what so ever...but to some people die hard it getting thier complexion fairer, please minimize the use of it...and appreciate your color.