FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ferrets!

RubySlasher
Ferret's are awesome! If you don't agree, then:

Anyways, when I think about ferrets, I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I love ferrets with all of myself, even my hair. And my hair thinks that ferrets are awesome.
I've never actually seen a ferret in person, but just hearing about them is awesome enough. They supposedly do something called the ferret war dance when they're excited, so they jump around all WHOA and make clicking and growling noises. How awesome is that. That's how I feel when I think about ferrets and I'd like you to share your stories and thoughts with me. About ferrets.
Coen
I agree that they can be nice. However, have you ever seen their teeth? They can inflict some nasty wounds if they decide to bite you. Which some of them will surely do when they aren't tamed yet. Once they are tame they can be wonderfull animals I'm sure.
Sipe
Atleast they look cute Wink
vonvincent
yeah, ferrets are cute. But you seldom you can see a domisticated one. Maybe its in their nature to be in the wild, maybe also its hard to tame one. But from their attitude and beauty, they are one of my dream pet.
jwellsy
There have been a couple of really good threads here about ferrets. Do a search and you'll find some good info. There are some issues with ferrets, they have an unpleasant odor.
Stormgirl
Smelly and adorable . . . kind of like some of my dates. Like the ferrets better though! Very Happy
Coclus
lol they are funny.. but as a pet?
eggg
Ferrets are no harder to tame than rodents. Rats are really similar. If you give them a lot of attention and allow them to run around outside their cage regularly, they'll be very tame and very good pets. I had a friend who kept three ferrets this way, and they were awesome. They'd never bite anyone - much more likely to stick their head into your armpit and go to sleep.
Crazy_Canuck
Stormgirl wrote:
Smelly and adorable . . . kind of like some of my dates. Like the ferrets better though! Very Happy

Except they do more than inflict love bites, those little critters can really take a chomp out of you!!

I am only so-so on ferrets. They are rodents, right? I don't make really good connections with rodents.

Kind of like some of my dates. Very Happy