FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Never Ending Argument

misterXY
Alright. since i don't know if theres any post similar to this nor where this post should be at, General chat it is!

How it goes:
A topic or keyword is laid out.
After the topic or keyword is laid out, argue about it until the 5th poster, who also argues but also lays out a new topic/keyword EXACTLY opposite or if there is none, a random topic.

When posting a new topic, bold it and add * to the sites
*this is an example of what im talking about.*

Topic is: man i love bush, he's such a good person and his Iraq war is the best thing ever.
(the 6th post is to add a new topic)
kuyman
Nikon is so much better than Canon.

While both brands of cameras have outstanding bodies on various levels, only Nikon DSLRs and film SLRs remain quality products across their entire spectrum. Take for example, the Canon Digital Rebel. Compared to the D40, its principle opposer in consumer DSLRs, it feels like a total toy. Until Canon cameras reach the mid price range (Well over 1 Grand), they still feel like cheap toys.

Another focus of this argument is lens quality and amount of lenses. Nikon has been creating lenses for fifty years, all of which will work on every DSLR camera you can go to Best Buy and purchase today. Their quality products are built perfectly, even cheap 110 dollar zoom lenses. These lenses can still perform wonders in not only quality, but also in vibration reduction. That's totally unheard of. Nikon's glass is crafted beautifully as are their cameras. Canon simply cannot compete.

Your turn Wink
salman_500
kuyman wrote:

While both brands of cameras have outstanding bodies on various levels, only Nikon DSLRs and film SLRs remain quality products across their entire spectrum. Take for example, the Canon Digital Rebel. Compared to the D40, its principle opposer in consumer DSLRs, it feels like a total toy. Until Canon cameras reach the mid price range (Well over 1 Grand), they still feel like cheap toys.

Another focus of this argument is lens quality and amount of lenses. Nikon has been creating lenses for fifty years, all of which will work on every DSLR camera you can go to Best Buy and purchase today. Their quality products are built perfectly, even cheap 110 dollar zoom lenses. These lenses can still perform wonders in not only quality, but also in vibration reduction. That's totally unheard of. Nikon's glass is crafted beautifully as are their cameras. Canon simply cannot compete.

Your turn Wink

dude... you didnt get the whole idea....

-------------------

Oh yeah i sooo love Bush !!! hes is like the most manly monkey there is !!! oh and i love his brain !!! its the size of a peanut ! or even smaller ! but he has an amazing personality... what a charm !!!
standready
misterXY wrote:
Topic is: man i love bush, he's such a good person and his Iraq war is the best thing ever.

I agree completely if you think creating a civil war in a another country is good. Like Vietnam, we will be there forever wasting our money and giving our lives for NOTHING. Bush is hard headed (I will give credit for that) and just wanted his daddy's war no matter what the cost.
The money wasted over could have gone to developing new technology to reduce/eliminate our dependance on their oil and our military would have been better used protecting our borders.
misterXY
salman_500 wrote:
kuyman wrote:

Your turn Wink

dude... you didnt get the whole idea....

Indeed he did not lol
bogger
of course, this is complete spam.

But I concur, bush is lovely
Josso
Mac OS vs. Windows
kuyman
Ok, so I did misread the first post. I thought that the whole George Bush thing was just part of the example, so I started a new topic. My bad. Ooops.

Ramble on
Nameless
misterXY wrote:

After the topic or keyword is laid out, argue about it until the 5th poster, who also argues but also lays out a new topic/keyword EXACTLY opposite or if there is none, a random topic.

Of course if this was followed exactly, you'd only end up with two alternating argument topics (opposite of opposite = original).
tidruG
Though it appears to be an interesting idea, I don't think it'll really take off, sorry.
I'll keep this thread open, however, and wish it best of luck. If you notice it degenerating into spam, then please let me know so that I can close it.
IceCreamTruck
kuyman wrote:
Ok, so I did misread the first post. I thought that the whole George Bush thing was just part of the example, so I started a new topic. My bad. Ooops.

Ramble on

All mistakes are punishable by death. Please report to the execution chamber immediately!!!

I will say, however, that your mistake was understandable. He said bold the topic and then he forgot to bold his topic. Mistakes all around... everyone must die!!

Windows may not be better than Mac OS, but it was FIRST to circle the globe and unite humanity!!!

Although Mac OS has done the same nothing will convert the whole earth to mac like once was the case with Windows. Apple would have to be guilty of the same monopoly microsoft was... they wish they could have that chance.

Windows rules!! Mac OS drules!!!
BPrice
I prefer windows myself I find it easier to use and find my way around.

but the mac doe shave it own advantages just not as many for me as windows

I don't have a clue where we are in the order for changing the topic of the argument so I will leave that to the next poster how can work out where we are.
misterXY
bogger wrote:
of course, this is complete spam.

anyone say spam!? best meat ever <3 Laughing

Nameless wrote:
misterXY wrote:

Of course if this was followed exactly, you'd only end up with two alternating argument topics (opposite of opposite = original).

...or start a random topic to change...?

tidruG wrote:
Though it appears to be an interesting idea, I don't think it'll really take off, sorry.
I'll keep this thread open, however, and wish it best of luck. If you notice it degenerating into spam, then please let me know so that I can close it.

thank you.

IceCreamTruck wrote:
kuyman wrote:

Ramble on

All mistakes are punishable by death. Please report to the execution chamber immediately!!!

whoa calm down, too much there bud, but i like ur thinking Twisted Evil continue on Wink

BPrice wrote:

I don't have a clue where we are in the order for changing the topic of the argument so I will leave that to the next poster how can work out where we are.

windows kicks linux but anyday!
-----------------------
sorry 4 the big post
Insanity
You can right click in Windows. GG Mac.
misterXY
Insanity wrote:
You can right click in Windows. GG Mac.

never was a blue screen of death in mac Rolling Eyes
cloudship
mac is cool, but windows is useful, it is hard to decide which one is better for me, 'cause I want to be cool and useful at the same time Wink

However, as for this game, I just want a tiny feature of the frihost forum, which allows automatic counting of the number of the posts, so that I do not need to count them by myself and to decide whether I should read the last topic and reply to it, or just to start a totally new one, Rolling Eyes