FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need Info on Australia

mawfia
I plan on travelling to Australia in the March-April time frame. Would like to know what the demographics of the place is like. Styles of music available for the night life crowd. Possible senic areas that would be picture worthy are also a must. Is travelling by taxi easier or is the public transportation system more convenient. Is it easy to get wifi as I still would like to keep in touch with everyone. I plan on staying there for one to two weeks depending on how much there is to offer. I am shooting for Sydney or Melbourne for right now.

Thanks in advance!
doppleganger
dude u can chek some australian websites to at least get a fair idea
Afaceinthematrix
What I like to do when traveling is check a generic website through google that lists many things that you can do in a place. An example is this website.

http://www.travelaus.com.au/

Then pick out things from there that you would like to do. Then you google for the specific things that you want to do.

That's a basic way to look for travel information. This website seems to have many things that you can do in different categories so it should be too hard to find stuff to interest you.
bigdan
mawfia wrote:
I plan on travelling to Australia in the March-April time frame. Would like to know what the demographics of the place is like. Styles of music available for the night life crowd. Possible senic areas that would be picture worthy are also a must. Is travelling by taxi easier or is the public transportation system more convenient. Is it easy to get wifi as I still would like to keep in touch with everyone. I plan on staying there for one to two weeks depending on how much there is to offer. I am shooting for Sydney or Melbourne for right now.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know about WiFi - depends on where you are, but there are a few Internet cafes around the place.

Scenery - can't go wrong! Very Happy You'll find plenty of places to look at.

Public transportation in Sydney - trains are dodgy, but run OK. I don't have a clue about buses.
intruder_indeed
I know this post was sometime ago now but did you go there in the end, and if so did what did you think of it.
Eric002
well if you want I can giveyou some info on going to Oz because I live there and i lived in France before moving there so .... there really...