FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iTunes Update

do you use iCrap i mean iTunes?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

misterXY
i just recently (about two days) finally updated the iTunes after tired of being asked. i was running the version before it. Now that i have done it, it just says theres missing registry files, audio configurations are wrong, etc. i never had this program until after i updated [ the file was giver take 73mb updated but i reinstalled it from apple w/ quickcrap and it was 53mb?] I also ran scans like you won't believe and tried re-installing and fixing. NOTHING works. but iTunes does run sometimes also but with alot of errors constantly nagging.
Has anyone else ran into this problem?

XP Pro SP2
Intel Pent 4 2.8
1.5 gb of RAM
about 37.7 GB free space
Don't see how graphic card be a problem with this so i wont post it.

Also a sidenote: windows configured it too windows style? something like that just a few minutes ago after another attempt.
Diablosblizz
Are you able to get into iTunes (or iCrap as you think) to get the version number? 7.0.6.29 is working perfectly for me.
misterXY
icrap is finally working now but i don't know what happened? it didnt let me by the loading. so no i didn't.
IllusionSoftware
Great to know that it is working. My update broke both Quicktime and iTunes and I had to install everything all over again Sad
misterXY
IllusionSoftware wrote:
Great to know that it is working. My update broke both Quicktime and iTunes and I had to install everything all over again Sad

you can't end the Apple Mobile Device anymore though. this update is HORRIBLE. Evil or Very Mad