FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cheese Media - Now 98% Innovation Free™

LostOverThere
Hello everybody,

We would like to invite you all to check out the brand spanking new Cheese Media

To kick-start Cheese Media, we are holding a contest to win the full commercial game, "Shellblast". Simply join our forums and make 5 posts to be in the draw to win it!

Here's The Contest Information

Thanks everybody!

EDIT: The contest has ended with Maverick being the lucky winner!
Loghete
I'm the other proud half of Cheese Media Smile

Still 12 days to register on the forum before the competition. Come on people, we're give away a game for free! Very Happy
thewebkid
I really like the design of your forum. What type of crowd are you trying to draw into your site?
LostOverThere
Either people who are interested in watching/playing games, movies, etc. Or people interested in making games, movies, etc.
thewebkid
Have you guys made games yourself? Also, have you advertised on gaming forums, preferably the types of games you have on your forum?
LostOverThere
Everything on Cheese Media is made by us. There is nothing created by anyone else there. Smile
newso
first of all, what is the game.

free ps3 game or summin like that. Cuz if its an online flash game or summin like that, why would want to waste my time with something like that
LostOverThere
newso wrote:
first of all, what is the game.

Read, First post, 3rd line:

Quote:

To kick-start Cheese Media, we are holding a contest to win the full commercial game, "Shellblast".
newso
sorry about that my friend. should have read through properly. Will it be a premeium game such as call of duty 4, or a budget game like theme hospital.

just asking the obvious, dont mean to sound rude.
LostOverThere
Nah its cool. Its from an independent developer. Its originally retailed at $20USD.