FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Space

shiningwin
You should add 50mb more! Just a suggestion!
tidruG
shiningwin wrote:
You should add 50mb more! Just a suggestion!

Hmm... 50 mb more, eh? I'll tel you what! Fnd another free host out there who's offering the same features as we are (cPanel, Fantastico, unltd MyQSL dbs, yadda yadda) and with space of more than 250 MB (or even just 250 MB), and I'll support your request for extra 50 mb.
babumuchhala
50 mb can be given to him i suppose as a special package, wher everything remains same.

Just a slight change would be that bondings will have forced ads on his hosting and he will not loose anymoney atleast on him

Man shiningwin, why the hell do u want more 50 MB. A forum this big will also not be using 250 MB of its disk space and u want more Confused

I dont support it .
thefunfans
btw, why you can't exchange hosting with forum money?
Helios
Netrulon gave 500... that was plenty!

bah.. 250 is okay.
dan751
250MB is more than I'll probably ever need. I don't know why you would need more space, shiningwin. However, if you feel you need a little more space, I reccomend switching over to a paid server, say http://www.canaca.com as they offer 10GB of webspace for their Bronze plan. But for a free service, 250MB is lots.Smile
Bondings
We will normally not offer over 250Mb. Not only because it takes a lot of space, but also because of the increased cpu (larger backups, fantastico installs).
Gamerevolution
I think 250mb is way enough for a free web hosting that offers all those features and no forced ads.. thats a nice free host..
Sunny
Seemed like a suggestion just for the sake of it...lol...250 is more then enough to host plenty of sites. and getting it from a free host is totally awesome. Btw It says unlimted in Cpanel Surprised , I dont think i'll ever hit even 200.but may be a glitch and not everyone is as honest as me Smile