FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello

IllusionSoftware
Hey, I'm glad that I found this great community and web host. Can't wait to host my site with you guys and be part of a good community.
doppleganger
dats nice to know, we all r eagerly waiting for u to host yer site, have a look at mine
gwaps
yes. welcome to frishost forums. meet lotz of webmasters and share your skills with other frishost members. enjoy your stay! Wink
iamarun
Yes you are right that you cannot wait to host you website with frihost and to be the memeber in this frihost community. For me i believe it is not b'cas we get the hosting for free, but what matters is the people behind frihost have a very good heart towards giving us the best.

Welcome to the Frishot forum and free webhosting service for people like.

there is always a place in frihost for people like those who intend to follow the golden guide line.

I am sure you will enjoy the service offered by frihost and the frihost community.

Once again welcome to FRIHOST
IllusionSoftware
Thanks for all the welcomes and hellos Smile
jhamz
hello welcome.. Smile
Bluedoll
Welcome to Frihost. Got a php error on your web site but was able to look at your blog. You are a gamer cool.
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to the community...!!!Here you are really gonna enjoy your life at all the forums...!!So browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...!!

Hope to see you soon at other forums ....Have a nice stay...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
IllusionSoftware
Bluedoll wrote:
Welcome to Frihost. Got a php error on your web site but was able to look at your blog. You are a gamer cool.

I'm just testing out some PHP code. Trying to fix everything.