FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OZZY Concert

misterXY
Just want a show of hands[and others] if you went to Ozzy's Black Rain concert.
i can say i happily did in Halifax along with In This Moment. AMAZING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
gtherockgod
Yeah man I went in Edmonton back in October. It was sweet. I expected a little more showmanship from the man though. I get that he's getting older and all, but back in the day he used to at least have some sweet stage clothes and he'd move around a bit. Now he pretty much just stands at center stage in his sweat suit. Oh welllll at least Zakk Wylde makes good use of the stage.
pudovkin
Ozzy will make a concert in Brazil next month. I've tried to get some tickets, but it run sold out.
Had to be happy with Bad Brains tickets (... without HR on vocals... but who cares, this about Ozzy... hahaha).

I believe that was the last chance I would have to see Ozzy here in Brazil, because he will not come back so soon and he's old...
misterXY
pudovkin wrote:
Ozzy will make a concert in Brazil next month. I've tried to get some tickets, but it run sold out.
Had to be happy with Bad Brains tickets (... without HR on vocals... but who cares, this about Ozzy... hahaha).

I believe that was the last chance I would have to see Ozzy here in Brazil, because he will not come back so soon and he's old...

did u make it?
whitehole
I've been to two ozzfests so far and might go this year if the lineup is good. My favorite bands I saw were slipknot and ozzy ofc. It's too bad metallica won't be on his florida part of the tour or I'd go for sure. Glad you got to see him!
myjourneytosuccess
I remember being at the Ozzy concert in Vancouver when his voice blew out during the 3rd song lol I believe the song was Flyin High Again...I felt bad for him but it looked pretty funny when the band realized what was going on and were totally confused lol

when he came back to town on the rescheduled date, I was Tijuana and wasn't able to make it...long live Ozzy!!!! Razz
pudovkin
misterXY wrote:
pudovkin wrote:

did u make it?

Nope. I've tried to buy again, but it got so expensive.
I doubt I will see Ozzy live again.