FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anonymous FTP...

ashok
When we try for anonymous ftp from Internet Explorer, the user name would be anonymous and password would be IEUser@

When try for anonymous from WS_FTP, the user name would be anonymous and password would be wsftp80@

For different ftp clients, the password will be changing. But the anonymous FTP account we have will accept anonymous@subdomain.frihost.net only as password.

Now my query is that is there any way, option or chance to create a anonymous ftp account independent of the password? Thanx for ur time.
Sunny
Well fst its nothing to do with FTP agent . Mostly all anonymous Ftp servers require you to login using your email. Did you notice all passwords you said have a '@' in it. Actually you can use any passords which has a '@' sign so server will think its an E-mail addy.

With frihsot well ..why do you need an anonymous to start with? lol. anyway How cpanel works is it creates an account anonymous@subdomain.frihost.net by default as user name for anonymous users. So you need to give anonymous@subdomain.frihost.net as the user name.