FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hellgate London is a great game if you like...

whitehole
fps/rpg games. I got it about a week ago and I like it because it looks great, has interesting characters, and takes much much less time to accomplish things than any other mmo I've played lately.

And it's free so you don't feel like you're wasting money when you're not playing it. Definitely a +

Anyone else play this and have insights or comments?
Patriot Players
whitehole wrote:
fps/rpg games. I got it about a week ago and I like it because it looks great, has interesting characters, and takes much much less time to accomplish things than any other mmo I've played lately.

And it's free so you don't feel like you're wasting money when you're not playing it. Definitely a +

Anyone else play this and have insights or comments?

A lot of my friends have had a great time with it. One question I have though, what is the deal with paying for it? I hear there are like premium things you can only if you pay a subscription? this seems like a very bad idea to me, as you suddenly get two levels of players, who are on a different playing field based on outside influences (re: RL money).
McDucque
I watched my brother play it and the game looked great... gameplay-wise. The graphics were pretty awful because the bro had to turn everything way down to get it to run on his computer. We're all due for some updates.
I dont think he's tried it online, so I dont know how this premium service works.

It looked like and FPS with Diablo 2 sprinkled in... my favorites Very Happy
Headhunter123
I have tested it 1 or 2 times, and I don't like it. I like WoW bether.

But maybe it have something to do with the grapich I had on the game Confused

Maybe its more fun with higjer grapich and when your some lvl higher Wink
whitehole
The subscription options are really pretty optional. I don't pay to play. The difference is at level 50 there are two new maps which only subscribers gain access. The rest of the game from 1-50 and the pre patch endgame content is all free.

The graphics are nice too if you have the pc to handle it. I just got a new 22" monitor with 2500:1 aspect ratio and it looks amazing. It's kind of like doom 3 with spells and swords. The 6 classes are all fun and unique too except 1-2 of them need a little more survivability (at least I see people complaining about that but maybe they just stink at the game).

Compared to WoW it's great for me because I don't have hours to spend just trying to travel to a zone and do something. This game you can play for 20 minutes or three hours and still have a good time. I used to play WoW but it's not a very college-friendly game because of the time issue.

I hope to find more fantasy/rpg style fps games because this one is so enjoyable.
Dimx2
this game is nothing more than a new diablo Smile if u liked theme u would love it if not.....
hiquality
I LOOOOVE Diablo....everyone says that hellgate si like diablo... but i think it is better:D
All the equipment .... skills.... storyline .. IT'S GREAT
Vladalf
I don't like the ideea of mystical warrior fighting in the future versus demons and zombies. I mean it would be nice to fight zombies with normal weapons but not with heavy armor, swords, magic and demons or whatever.