FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Soldier of fortune

alanrump
Who likes 2 play Solder of fortune dubble helix ??
andy26
Iv only played golden edition and that put me of soldier of forutne quite alot the graphics where very poor for the ps2
PaiinKiilla
I have never played "double helix," but I own and used to play SOF: Platinum Edition, which was great because it did not require a CD to play meaning I could install it, my friends could install it, and we were playing a FPS against each other in minutes. It was fun for a while, because it was all that we had, until we discovered games like Quake, Unreal, and Call of Duty, which blew it off the charts. I did not even know SOF was on the PS2, but that is cool, but being such an old game, I am not sure it would even be worth the trouble to get. I did see that SOF 2 was out, I thought about picking it up, but did not want to spend the money without a good review/recommendation of that game.
wabik90
To be honest I've never played Soldiers of Fortune... I don't know why, especially that I heard from my friend that's a very good game. Very good and difficult Smile
ForceRun
I have played it a little, and it is said the series has died. But there were always better games out so no big loss.
M0rpheus
i played a little but i don΄t like it