FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Invalid License File

thinkfacility
It's not even giving me a log in screen for cpanel anymore, yesterday it wasn't letting me on either, but at least it had the password prompt.

Edit by Bockman: This has been noticed and will be handled as soon as possible. Please check this thread for updates.
Thread stickyfied.

Edit by Bockman:Situation solved. Check last post.
jsymac
Having the same problem at the moment
I could get in fine earlier, I think it's just a temporary problem
leontius
I also got the same problem... It seems that everything else (FTP) works fine. I don't think it is temporary (might be a bug in cPanel?), except if the admins are poking around adding/removing something.
Bockman
Apparently there's a problem with the cPanel license for VPS1. This is already being handled by the admin team.

This is NOT affecting the sites, just the access to the control panel, and we will correct this situation as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing the users, try and be patient.

All updates regarding this situation will be reported in this thread for now. new threads regarding this situation WILL be removed.

Be Well Cool
tidruG
Hello guys. Just a heads up.

I've spoken to Bondings over Skype. He's going to take a look at it right now. Thanks for your patience and understanding
HalfBloodPrince
Thanks...BTW, is it possible to install a CMS without cPanel, if I do it manually (not thru Fantas.)??
Summer
But i am having internal server error 500 when i am posting a tutorial with 12434 characters in my phpbb.

Quote:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

But when I am posting short reply, it did not failed. What has gone wrong. =(
Bockman
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
Thanks...BTW, is it possible to install a CMS without cPanel, if I do it manually (not thru Fantas.)??

You can PARTIALLY install the CMS, FTP is still working and you can upload the CMS through it. the MySQL part will be unnavailable untill the license problem is solved.

Summer wrote:
But i am having internal server error 500 when i am posting a tutorial with 12434 characters in my phpbb.

But when I am posting short reply, it did not failed. What has gone wrong. =(

Summer, probably a server restart (there were a few when trying to check this problem) that stopped the post action. try to post it again.

Be Well Cool
Summer
okay thanks. Good Luck!!
Bockman
The situation has been solved.

Just to clarify the initial information by thinkfacility, the problem with cPanel yesterday was a different situation and was sorted yesterday (check this post). Today's problem lasted only for a couple of hours.

Again, sorry for the problems this may have caused.

Be Well Cool
-close-