FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have you ever tried to make a game??

Hjelp-no
i have tried making a game once in gamemaker 6, but the result wasnt the best...... Razz if you wanna try to make a game with game maker you can get the trial at www.gamemaker.nl
Monkeydog
Ahhh
*eats Gamemaker*
every Game Maker except the RPG Maker series is sorta hard when it comes to graphics if you suck at them in my opinion. Confused
(thats why I don't use Gamemaker/Sphere/RPG Toolkit Razz )
CaNn!Bal
i tested making a game with the rpg maker. but the result wasn't very nice. So I ended my game-designer career! Wink
But I'm searching for another programm, because I've got much time and I want to make my own open-source game...
Maybe in 3d graphic!
Monkeydog
I want to sooo badly do a game from scratch even if it is really simple but first I need to learn and second I need graphics XD
So until then I'm useing RPG Maker(been useing it for 3 years,same project for most of it...haven't done a thing XD)
shiningwin
i want a gamemaker that can make 3d things, but I can't find any. Does anyone know any?
Talmyr
I used to make RPGs with the RPG Maker XP with a friend, but school takes a lot of time, so we haven't done much although we have the story nearly complete (up to a certain point Wink We used a story from one of our P&P RPGs)
Graphics were no problem, because we are both good at drawing and using the computer to digitalize graphics.

But if someone wants to make a RPG send a message and perhaps we can do some stuff Smile
arcdigital
yeah i tried to make a game with gmaemaker6 and lets just say it wasnt good Crying or Very sad , it like froze up the computer cuz my script was bad! lol
m_furquan36
I tried using an older version og gamemaker, the grafix were VERY bad, but still the fun starts when youve compiled the game and start showing it off to ur friends!!! Wink U know i might even post it online!!! Or no MAYBE, I CAN SELL IT TO EA GAMES!!!! Sad Rolling Eyes
Talmyr
Friends always get impressed by something like that Smile
We already had two testplayers, before even the first town was complete and we had only one chracter graphic Wink

But I think the first game is just to experiment. We did that at least. You could even be killed by poisonous mushrooms in a forest near a town.
If you have picked them up a timer started and when it was at zero you get killed.
The face of one of our testplayers was really funny to look at Wink But it was just experimenting.
Talmyr
We already had two testplayers, before even the first town was complete and we had only one chracter graphic Wink

But I think the first game is just to experiment. We did that at least. You could even be killed by poisonous mushrooms in a forest near a town.
If you have picked them up a timer started and when it was at zero you get killed.
The face of one of our testplayers was really funny to look at Wink But it was just experimenting.
Talmyr

Talmyr

lockwolf
Im making my own MMORPG with Players world, kinda fun
liranr
never did it but can u tell me if it's hard? and u need to do scripts or they ready and u just need to put them?