FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Skin Color Help

ibay
Recently I bought Kryolan's Dermacolor Body Cover Cream to cover red blotches on cheeks, the color of the cream is D-19 shown in this pallette:

The problem with D-19 is that it makes my cheeks appear orange in color but it doesn't darken my complexion meaning it matches my skin color except for the orange tint. I want to know what colors from D-7 to D-9 range will be best alternative to D-19? any help will be appreciated.
vonvincent
i think its d7. it has a lighter shade which suits a light colored skin tone. In addition, light colored materials enhances skin tones. It also served as a light make-up so you don;t need to worry applying foundations and others stuffs girsl put on their faces.
ibay
vonvincent wrote:
i think its d7. it has a lighter shade which suits a light colored skin tone. In addition, light colored materials enhances skin tones. It also served as a light make-up so you don;t need to worry applying foundations and others stuffs girsl put on their faces.

Thank You so much.
One thing I want to add here, Dermacolor's skin shades are actual colors, it gives the same color even after application, it doesn't whitens after applying on skin like other cosmetics do.