FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who doesn't believe in divorce?

Afaceinthematrix
I find it sad that most relationships (at least in The United States - I'm not sure about other places) seem to fail these days. Who else doesn't believe in divorce? It seems to me that if you make a lifelong commitment, like marriage, you need to follow through on it. Who else feels this way?
zaira
it depend in the couple. If they really love each other when they commit with each other and something have change after they commit, then divorce is not applicable, why? because the mistake there was not on the commitment of the two but how the two handled the relationship. Mostly, people decide abruptly and does not think twice and file for a divorce, in the end, they realize they are wrong.
Coen
I would have to disagree. If a relationship doesn't work at all, why carry on with it? That would bring pain to the people that have the relationship and would eventually do more harm then good.
black1029
i disagree on divorce because the bible said dont make the separation on your husband or wife and the couple will never be apart by people... only death can be apart them all.. Smile Smile Smile
prole
Haha yeah Bible. The Bible ever seems to work for the Americans then? Then?
Flarkis
OK here is a Buddhist's opinion (no bible stuff). If you are willing to marry someone it should mean that you are in love with them and are willing to do anything for them. Sure there are going to be bumps in the road but that's life and you just have to get through them. In my opinion the reasons why most marriages fail is that people either don't know the true definition of love, or they don't know how to commit to something.

That's my 2 cents,
Markus