FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Indian markets

Abhishek1984
All of you might have seen the suddent surge in Indian markets in the recent years. This market surge has increased the points for 10 to 20 thousanhd which is mind bobbling. Do you this Indian markets would sustain such kind of boom. Does it have the required infrastructure to withstand this economic boom and moreover do you think this surge is a just a temporary phase or is it that asian countries like india are developing at the rate least expected by any individual out there. Hopefully I would get some resposnse over these thoughts ...
k_s_baskar
Sensex crossed 21k last year end. Now the Index is in 17+k!. This shows the volatility of the market. this month sensex fall nearly 2k and nifty 1k. eventhought market have the required infrastructure to withstand this economic boom, this volatility will affect small investors.
rvec
moved to Economics and Marketing
viraj
I think this is a volitile periode for Indian Economics. At one end New Enturpnuers are coming with mind bobling ideas and at other Goverment has a firm long term planning put into.. Definately there are two indias which are experiencing a revamp in their day to day economics.

Many B'Schools and many engineers, the youngest population has attracted this country for various services. But at the same time, we have lost a lot of Brain that can go into R&D. For today, we can see a huge growth ahead, but this growth is entirely dependenty on the contracts we have received from other countries.

But at one day, this will be at saturation and we will require our own indeginous people to take lead. For this I think Indian really need to think on R&D.

Many youngsters are going for easy money eithter by getting employeed earlier in their professional career. This is really challing situaiton for the country as, all these srevices are dependent and looking at the rate $ values are falling to Rs.. they might face a serious slag in coming years...