FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rock Band Bug

Sparda
Hi. I was playing Rock Band on the PS3 and something like this happened.

I entered Online Multiplayer (Quickplay). Me as drums and friend as guitar. It kept searching for a while to find other players. I finally gave up and went to local multiplayer (Quickplay). As we were selecting our characters... A player joins our band. We are on local! That person kinda left after 1 song though. We went back to the select character screen and a singer joined as soon as another of my friends were trying to play as mic. Player called Maddog1973 joined. We went to choose difficulty screen and my friend(mic player) could control what difficulty the singer played. After playing a few songs with that maddog1973 I realized that.. that wasn't a player playing. It was controlled by the game. The reason I know this is because the person would not miss a single note on any difficulty, would not use overdrive, and pretty much comes out with 100% notes hit at the end. Weird huh? It would be nice if I could get a bug like this in solo mode so I can have the game play all the songs I don't feel like playing.
takashiro
WOW!! PS3?!! When was it released? But I don't own enough money to afford it.
ZeroXD
takashiro wrote:
WOW!! PS3?!! When was it released? But I don't own enough money to afford it.

ummm, are you asking when PS3 was released or when was Rockband for PS3 released?
gh0stface
Pretty interesting glitch. Were you able to recreate it often? Haven't really seen it on the xbox 360.

Rock Band is pretty fun. My buddy has it for xbox 360 and lately we've been rocking out to that game instead of going out to the bars. Been saving me some pretty cash Wink

Especially now that he downloaded the Oasis song packs haha
Sparda
gh0stface wrote:
Pretty interesting glitch. Were you able to recreate it often? Haven't really seen it on the xbox 360.

No, I haven't tried to recreate the bug, but I might try to do that some day.