FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

There is MySpace.. What other ones Social networks are there

Possum
Hi

What other social networks are there that are like MySpace and FaceBool and BeBo..

Cheers Possum..
erlendhg
There are quite many of those.
For example Google's orkut.com

If you want to find more of them, why don't you google "social communities" or something like that?
marrs
Theres many social networking sites and ive tried lots of them and found a nice home at http://www.facebook.com

You cant really customize your page that much but the simplicity of it makes it an easy tool to use.
There are lots of applications which are as easy as a plug to install,everything runs error free.
I recommend it,try it out.
Afaceinthematrix
I know of MySpace, Facebook, Xanga, and Tagged.
airh3ad
Sounds like sem subject my older post , theres a lot of social networking sites now !
Summer
friendster.com?? there's a lot. But all of them seems alike.
DoctorBeaver
I'm in the process of upgrading my site to a social network. I hope to have it finished and installed by the end of February. But it'll be very exclusive. I don't want riffraff! Evil or Very Mad
The-Super-Freak
theres heaps out there.

theres this one called zooped.com- its just like a copy of myspace [you can use myspace layouts on it, etc.]

Then theres Bebo.com which is like "myspace junior"

and thens theres all the facebook.com, hatebook.com, livejournal.com etc, etc.
molif
in asia, www.friendster.com is very popular..

heard of friendster before..?
hlavco
I don't know about too many, but I use Facebook much more than MySpace nowadays.
Summer
molif wrote:
in asia, www.friendster.com is very popular..

heard of friendster before..?

yeah i am from asia so I know. My schoolmates and about whole school students have friendster acc. =)
airh3ad
My friend used friendster its fun and very good kind of social networking site ..
Nameless
Social networks? I mostly use Real Life nowadays. Razz
saratdear
As someone mentioned, there is Google's orkut.com. It is very popular, atleast with my classmates. I don't get what is this "thing" which attracts them to social networking websites, though. I get easily bored by them. Sad
lethaltriad
i'm just really addicted to facebook! been on hi5 first and it was cool when I just started. Went onto myspace.. was great for meeting people for my photography and now there facebook. Rarely use myspace or hi5 anymore.. jus logon to check msgs and friend requests. Heard about orkut and friendster.. just dont know enough people on it to join.