FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NEW NSE/BSE SHARE TRADING TIPS SITE

k_s_baskar
Hi,

please review my nse/bse share trading tips site http://www.intraday.uni.cc

EDIT: 24/03/2008 This site is moved to http://www.bullsindia.net

Smile
GB
Let me preface this by saying I don't know a whole lot about stocks.

That said, I like the way that you get right into the content, although I believe a more formal homepage letting you know the various features of the website are. Perhaps that's not needed and your users already know what to do. The site is fast and plain, but I don't think it really needs any images.

I think the usability (for someone with knowledge of the stock market) is high. I'd imagine that they need quick access to information and clearly marked sections so they can move quickly.

You may want to conduct user testing with your target market to determine if your website is succeeding in solving your user's problems.

Good luck!
k_s_baskar
GB wrote:
Let me preface this by saying I don't know a whole lot about stocks.

That said, I like the way that you get right into the content, although I believe a more formal homepage letting you know the various features of the website are. Perhaps that's not needed and your users already know what to do. The site is fast and plain, but I don't think it really needs any images.

I think the usability (for someone with knowledge of the stock market) is high. I'd imagine that they need quick access to information and clearly marked sections so they can move quickly.

You may want to conduct user testing with your target market to determine if your website is succeeding in solving your user's problems.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for your kind suggestion.
sushpop
as the name of the site reads intraday. i guess it should be updated quiet frequently with the data.
say something like every 3 min or 2 min.

I am not using harsh words here, but there are many sites which give more FRESH information and are more detailed.

You need to improve.
k_s_baskar
sushpop wrote:
as the name of the site reads intraday. i guess it should be updated quiet frequently with the data.
say something like every 3 min or 2 min.

I am not using harsh words here, but there are many sites which give more FRESH information and are more detailed.

You need to improve.

No. This site updates only once a day and give the script names which can be purchased for intraday (buy and sell signals).
For your information this site gives 100% autogenerated tips using buyers and sellers volume in most active script. I think this will be usefull to select scripts to choose for intraday trading.

Note: Could u please tell me the site names whhich give more FRESH tips?