FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photo of your city

ealonfena
There are many people from all around the world in this forum.Maybe it will be exciting if we post our city photos,and we will see different places.

Firstly my city:
Eskisehir/Turkey

wistom
very beutiful ,nice city. i like that, if i have chance i want to see.
rpp
very ethusiastic picture. nice view of it too Very Happy
Dimaod
Thats the picture of my yard... just make it

Other one
Motoracer380
my city sucks so much its ****** retarded everything is rundown on one half then the rest is over populated with rich snobs.. lol
lockwolf
Do you really want me to take a picture outlooking my neigbhorhood only to show the retarded wanna be condo manager across the street sitting on his porch? I think that would be lame!
Philip
i don't know what to show Embarassed
but on my lovely city,
all ussually house only have 1 floors Rolling Eyes

cheers up ^^
well that's god blash up our city it;s ok ^^
DaMbO
i dot have pic for my city but she in israel
Dimaod
Some new photos of my city

Bumble Bee
Wow, nice pics. My city's boring.
S3nd K3ys
This is San Diego, California

Pict from space..

Pict of one of my fav roads to ride motorcycles, Palomar Mountain

Pict of a surfer

Our skyline

Picts of of the beaches

HuH??

San Diego is nice. Expensive, but nice. We have 11 of the 13 different climates of the world within a few hours of where I live.
aladino
Concepcion, Chile.

Motoracer380
those winy roads look like a sick bike ride what bike do you have.
S3nd K3ys
Motoracer380 wrote:
those winy roads look like a sick bike ride what bike do you have.

I've got a Suzuki TL1000, the wife has a Suzuki GSXR750.

She'll prolly kill me, but here's a pict of her working on her bike. (it used to be mine, I gave it to her when I got the TL)

ali_napso
nice pic's
not bad realiy you are a goof photogrphor

keep up the good work Smile
win66
ealonfena wrote:
There are many people from all around the world in this forum.Maybe it will be exciting if we post our city photos,and we will see different places.

Firstly my city:
Eskisehir/Turkey

I never go to Turkey . But look Turkey is a very beautiful country. Cool
Helios
here you go.. all in this page:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/Israel/Central_District/Petah_Tiqwa-1708356/TravelGuide-Petah_Tiqwa.html
greekcovers
Elefsina - Greece

theo
Hong Kong

Wink
kirra
theo wrote:
Hong Kong

Wink

omg hong kong is so grreat !!
din4
Hi Guys,

Thank you for sharing photos the city where you live in. I have some photos, but I haven't subsribe to a photo hosting yet. Hopefully in near feature, I can share some photos the city where I live, Seattle, over here...

Thanks a lot once again.
ealonfena
yes this topic became so interesting,thanks to all who sent a pic.
orc_lord
eskiþehir is a very very beatiful city in turkey. i visited it. i am living in ankara, turkey. but i want to share kuþadasý's picture.

kuþadasý / turkey
karysky
I come from a city on the south shore of Québec city.

The pictures I am putting here are taken from Old Quebec, a very popular place among tourists and natives alike.

Overview of Old Quebec with its Château (Castle).

Another general view.

Where tourists can walk alongside the St-Lawrence River. You can see the Château Frontenac in the background.

Quebec's fortifications. Have not been touched since their construction two centuries ago. Did you know that Québec is the only remaining completely fortified city in North America?

Old Quebec, where there are stores and souvenirs. As you can see, all the buildings are ancient. They are well-kept as they were in the 1880's and before. They represente a massive part (no pun intended) of our patrimony and historical inheritance.

A painting in Old Quebec, five or six stories high. When you look at it from a certain distance, it does not strike you that it is a painting. Very beautiful and breathtaking.

Chateau Frontenac in all its glory with a statue of Samuel de Champain, the man who founded Québec City.

Finally, the Quebec Legislature Building, where all politics are played out in the province. Second in importance in Canada, the first one being the parliament in Ottawa, Ontario.

That's it. Hope you liked them! Maybe it made you want to come here? Although it is quite cold in winter, there are magical landscapes and sightings. Even I, being born here, often look in awe at the Chateau Frontenac from where I live, on the other side of the St-Lawrence River, in Lévis.

PS I didn't take any of these pictures, I took them randomly over the net.
Maalcari
Hi there

Im from Portugal.

I work at Lisboa / Lisbon (Capital) and live in Setúbal (50 km from Lisboa).

Lisbon by Night

Serra da Arrábida - Setúbal

theo
kirra wrote:
theo wrote:
Hong Kong

Wink

omg hong kong is so grreat !!

really? thanks
where are you from?
VicTor
here some photos from the city of Akko , which located at north of the holy land - Israel.

joney
really beauiful
for18p2p
how can i upload pictures?
s.golan
well today I live near the city seattle:

but I M originly from israel and I used to live next to tel aviv!

ealonfena
for18p2p wrote:
how can i upload pictures?

you can upload them to imageshack.us or you can type your image adress...I think its simple Wink
ealonfena
s.golan can you please resize your photos.they seem bad
ealonfena
every people in the world should visit this wonderful city...Where east and west comes together....

.::idealist::.
I live in Istanbul, Turkey.

Welcome to the most interesting city in the world...

More beatiful pictures : http://community.webshots.com/user/alliaphoto

jeremoi
the last picture in the first post is really nice.
abone
You and me are so lucky,because we live in Istanbul which is pearl of the world.

.::idealist::. wrote:
I live in Istanbul, Turkey.

Welcome to the most interesting city in the world...

More beatiful pictures : http://community.webshots.com/user/alliaphoto

amaudy
Wow have many beatyful city.

For all pictures I take it on last year and is my home, my farm.

[At the morening]

[Beans Beans and Beans]

[Corn]

[my Hut for relax. Sorry for see inside Smile ]

If I have new picture I will update for everyone.
abone
To live out of city should be very wonderful for you.I would like to live there.

amaudy wrote:
Wow have many beatyful city.

For all pictures I take it on last year and is my home, my farm.

[At the morening]

[Beans Beans and Beans]

[Corn]

[my Hut for relax. Sorry for see inside Smile ]

If I have new picture I will update for everyone.
jazrt
first shot is a Brisbane looking across from Kangaroo point cliffs at night-time.
On an exposure of about 12 seconds.

Second shot once again looking from Kangaroo point cliffs, towards the Captain Cook Bridge of which Southbank is on the other side. With a slightly less exposure time.

Third shot is looking out over the railway line, Lions football team officials grounds in the background. And further is Brisbane city This was taken in a sun shower with about three seconds exposure time.

please click on thumbnail for full-sized view

I do have some other shots of Brisbane, I might put them in here later.
amaudy
Very Happy

Surprised Surprised Surprised
ealonfena
capital of Turkey-ANKARA-

IceCameron
I live in Iceland. Reykjavik. I know, i rock.

Are main symbol,

Another look,

Seaside,

The little wildlife we have,
Tomppe
I didn't find so many pictures of my city in sweden.. Haparanda! Also called Happis, Hapitsu and Hpda Razz Razz

Some pictures in one logo:

How many km from Haparanda to Paris?
Keshav
Wow, such beautiful cities and places.. Thank you everyone for posting photos of them here. I will definitely post photos of my town very shortly.. Thanks again. Razz
diyarbekri
phoenix
wow its alll soooo beautyful... every coutnry every place in itself is sooo unique.... anyway here r the pics of my city chandigarh from india

thats my city at midnight

The giant hand in metal sheet rises 26 meters from a sunken trench and rotates freely in the wind from a high concrete pedestal, conveying the symbolic message "Open to give, open to receive". Conspicuous by its scale, the Open Hand is the official emblem of the city. The design of this emblem as of the monument was conceived entirely by Le Corbusier. There is probably no city emblem in the world quite like this one. 'Open to give and open to receive' presumes an open mind. This notion as also the emblem, celebrates the give and take of ideas, as opposed to commemorating personalities.
randyttp
[quote="S3nd K3ys"]
Motoracer380 wrote:

She'll prolly kill me, but here's a pict of her working on her bike. (it used to be mine, I gave it to her when I got the TL)

Is it just me? or do you get strangely excited when you see a girl working on a bike..... pretty nice picture. I like the context.
PureSimpleNatural
S3nd K3ys...
I so want to visit San Diego sometime... thanks for the pics! Had a good chuckle at the road sign Very Happy

This is my backyard, frosted over with fine snow & ice crystals, in Edmonton AB CANADA as of this morning:

Don't really have any 'city' photos as of yet...
serazat
my city is Konya (in Turkey)

if u want to see many pictures about my country

here is my gallery
http://www.turkeypictures.tr.cx/

kaze89
The small city I live in, which is called Mühlacker. It's in the southern part of Germany.

I'll post some more pictures later Smile
chihouse
This is the city where I live now.[Taipei City,Taiwan R.O.C.]

Cool
Slammer
I am from Glasgow in scotland, heres some images:

Glasgow Cathedral

George Square

GOMA (Gallery of Modern Art)
[/img]
daywalker
all photos nice
Lennon
dublin,
http://www.davidsphotos.org.uk/slideshow.php?set_albumName=Dublin05
shut up
I live in Hell AKA Gig Harbor, Washington. It's too much like a city. I'm planning to move out to Montana out in the mountains where I don't have to hear my neighborhood and I can hunt, fish and sleep all on the same 5 acres without having to hear a bunch of whining.
Slick
ealonfena wrote:
capital of Turkey-ANKARA-

is it me or is the red skyline here fake??

looks well dodgy!!!
Lennon
Red urban sky from city lights reflecting off the clouds. In my city the clouds look amber coz we use sodium lights everywhere which are amber.

You must have a lot of "red light" districts Very Happy , car traffic, reddish street lamps etc in ankara.
serazat
this is my friend's town the picture is little big

kartal
Here is very beautiful my city, Kartal/Istanbul/Turkey

welcome is Kartal

map Kartal

Satellite picture Kartal

Kartal Beach - Prince Islands