FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

beaten!

wewa
Hallo!

Today a friend of mine sent me a video. This video was made by a mobilephone (with a broken camera lens).
In this video you could see a boy taking an iron stick and hitting another boy very hard with it. This broke some of the boys rips.
And all happened in Oberschützen, a town where I pass every day on my way to school. Normally such things don't happen in our region -> therefore I'm so upset.
And I'm also upset because the people which were there didn't warn or help the boy.

I'll son upload the video, then you can see what i described.

Do such things also happen in your hometown?
wewa
Here is the promised link to the video.
wewa
Apparently also the newspapers are interested in this case. Because some minutes ago, a reporter of the BVZ wanted to know if I've filmed this video.
But I haven't, I would have helped the guy.

EDIT: Here's the link to the article. http://www.bvz.at/redaktion/bvz-owa/article.asp?Text=255140&cat=836
Bryan_Bezzle
That is a sad story and yes, violent acts occur almost everywhere. But I believe this isn't the right forum to post this is. If you tried General Chat you may get more responses.
Helios
Moved to General Chat.
Chris24
did they ever catch the person who did this yet?
Afaceinthematrix
That's sad. Violence isn't a rarity where I live. Last year a guy got shot and killed right in front of my school right after school let out. He was only 15. He probably deserved it because he was in a gang, and he was shot down by a rival gang member. I don't tend to feel bad when people get hurt from violence when they're in a gang, because that was their choice and they brought it upon theirselves. But it is still sad that those things have to occur. He was also only 15 and probably didn't know what he was getting himself into when he joined the gang...
SpellcasterDX
Any reason why the guy just randomly beat the other guy?

And this is a terrible thing to do. Why didn't the guy filming it help the guy who was getting beaten? And why didn't the girl/lady in the background help the guy who was getting beaten?
nivre
its very sad that something happens like that. In our area, it has not happened. People in our area commits act like that if they are drunk and high. But it is between groups of people. SOmething like gang war.
vonvincent
same as nivre's answer. Most of our guys beat each other if they are drunk and having some grudges on the person. For the reason of nothing, its not acceptable. Is their no complains to the authorities about this one? In our area, even a small fight will not be tolerated, you will face a trial and promise not to do it again.
soulery
The hell....

Why would someone do something like that? I'd love to see his mothers reaction to this.
truespeed
This kind of thing happens a lot in the UK,they even have a name for it "happy slapping" ,what they do is , slap/beat up someone,record them on camphone and send it to their mates,some even upload it to the internet for everyone to see.

There was even an incident where a girl who made it to the final stages of the X-Factor last year,got chucked off the show because a video of her beating up another girl was made public.

Im not sure how common it is,but it is a modern phenomena.
Srs2388
what is that guys problem... I don't get why people do that..
well... karma will take care of him.. He will get what's coming to him and it will be funny.
BPrice
what was it all about, there is not much that the guy could have done to deserve such an atack.

I supose I might do sothing like that had the guy killed my girlfreind, kids or parrents but that would be the extream and I would have to know without a dout that it was the right persone.

but unless it is that extream there is just no justification for such an act.
Chris24
There is alot of this "happy slapping" vids on youtube...Don't these idiots realize they are posting criminal evidence if anyone were ever to bring charges against them?
watersoul
It's just a sad sign of the times really.
It seems a lot of people don't have that basic compassion for their fellow human beings anymore, and yep, I do blame the parents - nobody is born "bad"
Thankfully though, the vast majority of people try to live good lives so hopefully it won't get any worse?
coolclay
Wow, thats really messed up. It looks to me like the person taking the video knew what was going to happen, and the girl did try to stop it. Some people are really just complete idiots.
scotty
That is shocking! I can't believe how low some people are. It reminds me of a film that got circulated around a school in Weribee called "Weribee Dogs". It depicted a group of male youths assaulting a mentally challenged girl both sexually and physically. They filmed this and distributed it, some of it ending up on YouTube. The fact that people do these kinds of things is bad enough, but to film and distribute it, I don't know what this world is coming to.
Vrythramax
Chris24 wrote:
There is alot of this "happy slapping" vids on youtube...Don't these idiots realize they are posting criminal evidence if anyone were ever to bring charges against them?

Taking into account that these people enjoy what they are doing to others, I really doubt they even care if they get caught. Some my even consider it to be some kind of status symbol to have thier video on the net and/or get caught.
Summer
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
That's sad. Violence isn't a rarity where I live. Last year a guy got shot and killed right in front of my school right after school let out. He was only 15. He probably deserved it because he was in a gang, and he was shot down by a rival gang member. I don't tend to feel bad when people get hurt from violence when they're in a gang, because that was their choice and they brought it upon theirselves. But it is still sad that those things have to occur. He was also only 15 and probably didn't know what he was getting himself into when he joined the gang...

What's your country? Its so scary to see a guy died in front of you.
cloudship
the text is written in German. And from the result in Google for "Oberschützen", I guess it is a town or city in Austria. Violence is animal's instinct and not unusual to human being. It should be inferred from the incident that why this happens and how to prevent it from happening again.
Afaceinthematrix
Summer wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:

What's your country? Its so scary to see a guy died in front of you.

I live in the United States. Most places in the United States are safe, but there are a few high crime areas. These include places like Detroit and parts of L.A. But most places in the U.S. are safe. I luckily didn't have to witness this shooting. I was at tennis practice when it happened.